• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

CC Shopping Spree: 4.75 qt. Covered Casserole, Kitchen Scale & More!

In summary, the CC show is now available and the new cookware is very tempting. The CO kit is on its way and the breakdown of what is available is attached.
babywings76
Gold Member
They are showing up on CC now! What are you guys going to buy? I'm debating if I should buy things or not. After 4 years, my kitchen is getting pretty full of PC stuff. I earned the $1500 level, so I'll be getting some things. Here's what I'm tempted to get:

4.75 qt. Covered Casserole
Kitchen Scale
Covered Roaster

Then I think I'll get the snowman scraper and shimmering platter when I host my Season Kick Off party and in the meantime see if I can borrow what I'm missing from my director to have on display for that.

I'm very excited that I can purchase ANY of the new cookware pieces, so I plan on buying the entire set, one piece at a time! :)

And I think when my 8" pan arrives, I'm going to use it a bunch and see how I like it, before ordering my samples.

I really like the sample packages this season. Many of the items I want are open stock. Now, to choose which ones I want first. As for the cookware, I figure if I'm not crazy about it, I'll give it to one of my daughters. I doubt that I'm not going to like it though. I'm glad this line came out. I'll keep complaining about the short warranty period though. :)

I love the sample packages this time! Its mostly open stock. So perfect!

Would anyone mind posting the breakdown? I'm not active, so I can't see them.

NooraK said:
Would anyone mind posting the breakdown? I'm not active, so I can't see them.

I attached a word doc with them on it. Okay that didn't work so here it is as a pdf.

Attachments

• 2012Fall Samples.pdf
    235.1 KB · Views: 589
BethCooks4U said:
I attached a word doc with them on it. Okay that didn't work so here it is as a pdf.

Oh THANK YOU, Beth!!

I just went inactive and can't see them either. I know I get one in my CO kit, but since it is a paper copy, I would have had to type it all in on the computer. Now, I can copy and paste into Excel and "play"!

kam said:
Oh THANK YOU, Beth!!I just went inactive and can't see them either. I know I get one in my CO kit, but since it is a paper copy, I would have had to type it all in on the computer. Now, I can copy and paste into Excel and "play"!
Thank you from me, too! I was not active in June or July, so I won't get a CO kit until I submit another show. :( I am, however, encouraged by the current promo, there are a few items I have my eye on...ETA: I take that back, I was active in June! I checked product adjustments, and it looks like my CO kit is on its way!!!

NooraK said:
Thank you from me, too! I was not active in June or July, so I won't get a CO kit until I submit another show. :( I am, however, encouraged by the current promo, there are a few items I have my eye on...

ETA: I take that back, I was active in June! I checked product adjustments, and it looks like my CO kit is on its way!!!

I never could figure out how you check this.....??? Care to share the secret again?

I am SO EXCITED that I can get the kitchen scale open stock. That's something I really need! I am also considering the roasting pan. What do you guys think of that?

Ok... I keep trying to find on the Shipment Status page where it shows my change over kit status... can't find it! Please help... TIA!

nikked said:
Ok... I keep trying to find on the Shipment Status page where it shows my change over kit status... can't find it! Please help... TIA!

1. Go to Consultant's Corner
2. Managing Your Business/My Shows/Serving Your Customers/Product Adjustments
3. Click the "I have read and Accept the Conditions Restrictions" box and then on continue
4. Click on "Can't remember your show order number? click here."
5. Click on FIND
6. Near the top (if not at the top) of the list will be a show number that starts with your consultant number with a G in the middle. Write this number down with 01 at the end.
7. Go to fedex.com and navigate your way to your country (USA or Canada, I'm assuming, for most of us here.)
8. Hover over Track at the top of the page, then click on "Track by Reference"
9. In the Enter Reference box, enter the number you wrote down. (For example, mine is 668694G001401)
10. Enter your Desination Country and Zip Code
11. Click on Track

That should tell you where your changeover box is and when it should arrive.

How long are we able to order from the sample packages? Like whens the cut off date for orders?

ChefShalon said:
How long are we able to order from the sample packages? Like whens the cut off date for orders?

Usually the end of the first month of the season or 6 weeks after joining for new consultants.

I order a sample package this morning and shipping status says it's on hold. When I called HO to ask about it, they said there was nothing wrong with the order. Hmmm.....doesn't someone have to put in the system that it's on hold and why. She didn't seem too concerned about it....

I had the same issue with the scale I ordered yesterday. But now it's released. I just wished that the carving kniife was in open stock, I don't like the full sets it comes with. Does anyone knoe if we can order a personal order of a new item this month or if we have to wait till September?

So excited, the only thing I have to get is the 11" skillet! I get everything else free (except the other open stock ceramic pieces not in free for all)!:D

BethCooks4U said:
Usually the end of the first month of the season or 6 weeks after joining for new consultants.

Usually that is the case, but the back of the samples form says they're available until Feb. 10, 2013.

Does anyone know which packages will make up the sell-a-thon levels? I'm trying to figure out what I want to order and I haven't received my package yet.

Has anyone had any problems ordering the samples? I can not get it to take the item #. I have restarted the program and did the updates.

They aren't showing up yet in P3, but I just ordered a few of the items off the sample page on Consultants Corner that didn't come in the Directors kit (Ceramic Sauté pan, 11 in Ceramic skillet) and a cocotte for my daughter to take to college! I used the 8 in ceramic this morning twice and I love it!! It takes a little longer to heat up than the Executive but looks perfect when you are finished cooking!!

They probably weren't prepared for P3 to be the vessel for ordering- thinking we'd all be on the new system by now. So they are going back to fix that hopefully and will have the update soon!
I prefer to do it via P3 so I have a tax-receipt. I never seem to remember to save my info when I order via CC.

Thanks, i forgot about ordering them off the web site. Just did it..

oooh exciting! I just ordered some samples, different things in the UK, but still! we have a round covered baker coming and the taupe stoneware :)I hope we get ceramic pans eventually, sounds amazing
Natalie

Is there a limit to how many sample packages you can order? I usually wait til the last minute to see how much I can get as part of an early show ... but I don't think I can afford all I want at once!

Intrepid_Chef said:
Is there a limit to how many sample packages you can order? I usually wait til the last minute to see how much I can get as part of an early show ... but I don't think I can afford all I want at once!

Just that you can only by one of each package or Open stock item.....or if you buy package A, you cant get the other package groups individually, or you cant buy package B or C and then try to get package A (because A has it all)....or something to that affect.

But there is not limit to how many orders you make....so spreading it own is fine. i have done that several times. I even ordered some open stock samples long after our 6week time period to get the samples.

So far I love the ceramic skillet!!

1. What is included in the CC Shopping Spree set?

The CC Shopping Spree set includes a 4.75 qt. covered casserole dish, a kitchen scale, and additional kitchen tools and accessories from Pampered Chef.

2. Is the 4.75 qt. covered casserole dish oven safe?

Yes, the 4.75 qt. covered casserole dish is oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

3. Can the kitchen scale measure in different units?

Yes, the kitchen scale has the ability to measure in both metric and imperial units.

4. What materials are the kitchen tools and accessories made of?

The kitchen tools and accessories in the CC Shopping Spree set are made of high-quality materials such as stainless steel, silicone, and plastic.

5. Is the CC Shopping Spree set dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the items in the CC Shopping Spree set are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Danswife
Replies
Views
Devin
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • cathyskitchen
  • Recipes and Tips