• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sample Package Prices & Costs for Inactive CC Members

$8.00Forge Cutlery 4 1/2" Serrated Knife $39.95Creole Rub $7.95Maple Honey Mustard Sauce $8.50Measuring Spoons $1.95Bamboo Knife Block Set $24.95White Window Pane Napkin Set of 2
chef.suz
Can anyone post the sample packages and their cost for me? I am currently considered "inactive" since I haven't turned my shows in for this month yet and so I can't view the sample packages on CC. I was wondering how much I need to stash away to purchase the sample products.

Thanks!

As far as I know, the packages haven't been posted. We won't be able to purchase them until 8/3. As far as cost, I have some numbers, let me go get them...

I have noticed that packages followed the SAT levels last time... (maybe this is not true every time) Also the newswire mentioned having open stock items too... But here are the numbers I was looking at... And I could be wrong!All products totalled $464.60 so half of that is $232.30
SAT Levels (June 2009)
2 shows:
18 cookie sheet
7.5 easy conversions magnet
6.5 The Pampered Chef Weekday Dinners--Done! Recipe Card Collection
$32 50% is $16

$1500 in sales
all the above plus
12 Thai Peanut Sauce
17 Beaded Cake/Pie Server
21.5 Snowmen Rectangle Platter
15 2 cup Prep Bowl Set (set of 2)
4 Creole Rub
22.5 Professional Shears
92 50% is $46$3000 in sales
all the above plus
17 Beaded Cheese Knife
7.5 Easy & Impressive Appetizers Recipe Collection
16.5 Digital Pocket Thermometer
29.5 Cookie Press
12 Maple Honey Mustard Sauce
8 Adj. Measuring Spoons
35 Forge Cutlery 4 1/2" Serrated Knife
19 Shaker
144.5 50% is $72.25

$6000 in sales
all the above plus
17 Beaded Cheese Plane
9.5 More Latin Flavor cookbook
21.5 Chef's Tools 5" Strainer
35 Stainless Mesh Colanders (set of 3)
21.6 Snowmen Appetizer Plates (set of 4)
15 Measuring Cup Set
32 Ice Bucket
44.5 Dots Martini Glasses (set of 4)
196.1 50% is $98.05

Thank you sooo much!!! I really appreciate it!!
Suzanne

I think your SAT levels might be off a little. Check out CC and go to promos and click (over from June) "see what you earned" SAT levels. Hope this helps.

Thai Peanut Sauce is part of the "Submit 2 Shows" level.

Does anyone know if we will be able to purchase the open stock stainless saucepots as sample product? I know they aren't really "new" products, nor or they a part of the SAT groupings, so I just wondered if we would be able to purchase those at 50% on August 3rd.

taterbug said:
Does anyone know if we will be able to purchase the open stock stainless saucepots as sample product? I know they aren't really "new" products, nor or they a part of the SAT groupings, so I just wondered if we would be able to purchase those at 50% on August 3rd.

We won't know until the Sample Page is up on CC.

this is my first SAT I got to get samples last time but it was a bit different...
Will we know what the samples are BEFORE they are posted on the 3rd for sale? it would be nice to plan what I want and for upcomming shows
Thanks!

i doubt it...just have to wait and shop!

Newbie needing clarification.... :D
What's SAT & is CC Consultant Corner or Connection?
Thanks!

anyone know where I can find the discontinued items for the Fall catalog? Thx!

Discontinued:

cookie press (restyled)
kitchen shears (restyled)
kitchen shears cover
bamboo and knife block set (as we know it, because of the shears change and the addition of the serrated knife)
Woven round tray
woven rectangle server
White window pane napkin set of 2 (now sold in set of 4)
Cranberry windowpane napkin set of 2 (now set of 4)
Square napkin rings, set of 2 (now set of 4)
cranberry windowpane napkin set of 2 (now set of 4)
white windowpane placemat set of 2 (now set of 4)
2008 trivet
adj. measuring spoons (restyled)
easy adj. measuring cup
easy adj. measuring spoon
pocket thermometer (redesign)

Pedey said:
Newbie needing clarification.... :D
What's SAT & is CC Consultant Corner or Connection?
Thanks!

SAT = Sell a Thon.
June was a Sell a Thon month meaning that based on our sales we could earn various amounts of new fall products.
CC = Consultants Corner OR Consultant Connection based on the in this case it's Corner

OK...just got my sample order form in my director box...here goes! Package A:
Cookie sheet
Easy conversion magnet
Weekday Dinners Done recipe cards
Thai Peanut Sauce
Beaded Cake/Pie Server
2 cup prep bowl set
Creole Rub
Professional Shears
Beaded Cheese Knife & cheese plane
Easy & impressive appetizers cookbook
Digital pocket thermometer
Maple Honey Mustard Sauce
Adj measuring spoons
More Latin Flavor Cookbook
Chef's tools 5" strainer
Measuring cup set
Total Retail: $226.50 Cost: $108.00Package B
Cookie sheet
conversion magnet
Weekday dinners recipe cards
Thai peanut sauce
Total Retail: $44.00 Cost: $22.00Package C
beaded cake/pie server
2 cup prep bowl set
Creole rub
professional shearsTotal Retail: $58.50 Cost: $29.25Package D
beaded cheese knife
Easy & Impressive Apps cookbook
Digital pocket thermometer
maple honey mustard sauce
adj. measuring spoonsTotal Retail: $61.00 Cost: $30.50Package E
beaded cheese plane
More Latin Flavor cookbook
5" strainer
measuring cup setTotal Retail: $63.00 Cost: $31.50Open Stock:(prices are cost)Snowman Rectangle Platter $10.75
Cookie Press $14.75
Stainless Mesh Colanders $17.50
Dots Martini glasses $22.25
Snowman Plates (set 4) $10.75
Forged 4 1/2" serrated knife $17.50
Ice Bucket $16.00
Shaker $9.50
Stainless Cookware:
1.5 qt saucepan $42.00
3 qt saucepan $70.00
8 qt stockpot $107.50Orders are being accepted as of August 3rd...

Thanks Kris! That gives us some 'planning time'.

Thank you!!! Now I can figure out what I want without trying to decide on the 3rd and trying to order at the same time! you are amazing!

Open Stock:(prices are cost)
I'm not sure what you mean by this? They look to be half price?

thats what i was thinking?

Yeah! So glad the strainers and cookie press are open stock!

I was happy to see the list of open stock. Much longer than I expected!

janetupnorth said:
Yeah! So glad the strainers and cookie press are open stock!

I'm glad the strainer and the snowman plates are open stock...but I may not have to buy them at all...when I get my Directors Pkg. !!!

Looks like I'm going to have to get some things I don't really need in order to get what I was wanting. Oh well. I'll either keep them to have to show or give them as incentives or rewards.

ChefBeckyD said:
I'm glad the strainer and the snowman plates are open stock...but I may not have to buy them at all...when I get my Directors Pkg. !!!
Yeah Becky!I don't think I'm getting the plates though...my plates and platter from last year are collecting dust.ETA: ...and not just because it is summer...

BlessedWifeMommy said:
I'm not sure what you mean by this? They look to be half price?

I'm sure that she meant our 'cost', as in the 1/2 price amount, not the full price for the customer. She has cost listed next to the other 1/2 price amounts.

Is there a limit to open stock sample items we can order? I'd like to get more than one of the snowman plates so I can collect a set to use for parties.

jackieblue said:
Is there a limit to open stock sample items we can order? I'd like to get more than one of the snowman plates so I can collect a set to use for parties.

You can only get one of each item. Check with your clustermates to see if they wouldn't want it for themselves and would be willing to order it for you (with you paying them).

Cost was the 1/2 price amount...:) I just didn't include the retail prices in the open stock list...I'm sorry for the confusion!

ChefKrisB said:
OK...just got my sample order form in my director box...here goes!

Orders are being accepted as of August 3rd...

Thank you so much for posting!! :)

I was really going to try to get sample pack A this time around - and now I am glad to see it is only just above $100. Also, I really did not want the snowman plates and I was worried they would be in the Sample pack - so I am very happy to see they are open stock!! The LAST thing I need in this house are more plates :). So I am thrilled to see almost everything in A, I would probably buy at some point!

I'm glad the Stainless Mesh Colander Set is open stock. Thanks for posting the info, Kris.

Wow, I got my changeover kit and SAT stuff today. Earlier than I thought, for sure!

Mine is set to be delivered on Tuesday! WOOHOO! I got Level 2 in the SAT! Can't wait to get it all and play with it! I'll save up money for the rest!

ChefKrisB said:
Cost was the 1/2 price amount...:) I just didn't include the retail prices in the open stock list...I'm sorry for the confusion!

No problem, I think I was more confused by the frowning smiley. I too am happy you posted the packages so I can talk with my hubby tonight.

Can we use our PC dollars to buy sample products

yes...you can use PC dollars.

Ok, CC says that mine shipped on July 19th, but I can't get it to show up on Fedex the way it was posted in another thread. So, I'm hoping for Monday.

Can't wait to see and test drive all of my SAT goodies.

The older I get, the less patient I am. I'm as bad as my 2 kiddos when they know they're going to get presents!

Newbie here...
How do we use the PC dollars?

You'll be able to order samples through P3, and you just enter PC$ as payment, just like a personal or supply order.

I am a little disappointed with the packages but that is OK. Looks like I will be taking advantage of the open stock pieces. I really wanted the appetizer cookbook but I don't want what it comes with in the package.

The packages are pretty much along the same lines as they have always been. Usually most of the products are grouped according to levels earned in SAT, and then a few open stock.

Just know that's the way it is, and it will save you some disappointment.

I will be purchasing the Snowman Plates, the Mesh Colanders, the Martini Glasses, and the Ice Bucket.

I probably missed this somewhere, but when can we start selling from the fall catalog?

cari2172 said:
I probably missed this somewhere, but when can we start selling from the fall catalog?

Sept. 1st

(length requirement :rolleyes:) :)

I've noticed people throwing around the August 3rd date. Do I have to order it on that day? What if I don't have my changeover kit by then? I'm closing my first July show today so I might not have it all by then.

That's when the packages would be available for order. You'll have until the end of August (if I remember correctly) to order the samples packages.

Current consultants have until Sept. 30 to order samples. Consultants who sign after the samples become available have until the end of their 6th week, or Sept. 30, whichever is later. All consultants may place more than one sample order, but may not order more than one of any item (can't order any of the lettered packages if you've ordered package A). The quantity restriction holds true across multiple orders.This information is included on the back of the sample order form. It's included, with different dates, online with the Spring samples.

Ah, I knew Ann would know. I always forget that it's the end of the next month.

Thank you both! I was so new at the spring changeover and I wasn't a member of this forum yet so I had no idea what was going on and missed a lot of this.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenf
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
fruit76loop
  • KellyRedHead
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
Replies