• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Praying My Sample Order Makes It On Time - Fingers Crossed!

In summary, the customer service representative said that they received the customer's order and it was all okay.
momoftwins
I was worried about getting 2 of my shows in in time in order to have the $1250 in sales for the May HWC items. I actually got them submitted and then went and checked something else and then I realized I forgot to submit my sample package order. I only orderd 3 items off the open stock. My only problem is is that it states on the form that orders must be received at the HO by 3/31/09 and mine was time stamped 4/1/09 at 1206am. Do you think I am still okay and they will still ship me the samples I ordered?? I am totally hoping so!!! Fingers Crossed please!!!!!

I know we all hate to call, because of the call back time. But that's is probably the only way you will truely know if it is okay?

I know I just put mine through last night also. I almost forgot. It says (on the paper order form) must be received by 3/31. So I would check just so you know.

Kelly V.

Darn, I didn't realize there was a term date to it. Teaches me to read all the info better.

Good luck, I Hope they honor it, it was only 7 minutes late.

I wouldn't bother calling HO (too long a wait!). If you still want the sample packages, it doesn't hurt to try placing the order. Seems, the worse that will happen is they kick the order back.

I did call this morning and then of course missed my call back so called them again and spoke with customer service after a 3 hour call back time. They did get my order and it is all okay!! YEAH!!!!!

Good for you! :)

Good! I glad to hear they honored it. I mean it was only a few minutes late.
But I am glad you called, I know it is a pain to wait for the call back, but it eased your mind.

Kelly V.

What is the typical delivery time for sample orders?

The typical delivery time for sample orders is 5-7 business days. However, this may vary depending on your location and the current shipping volume.

Can I track my sample order?

Yes, you can track your sample order through the "Track My Order" feature on our website. Simply enter your order number and email address to see the status of your order.

What if my sample order doesn't arrive on time?

If your sample order doesn't arrive within the estimated delivery time, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We will do our best to resolve the issue and get your order to you as soon as possible.

Is there an option for expedited shipping for sample orders?

Unfortunately, we do not offer expedited shipping for sample orders at this time. However, we are constantly evaluating our shipping options and may offer this in the future.

Can I cancel my sample order if it hasn't shipped yet?

Yes, you can cancel your sample order if it has not yet shipped. Please contact our customer service team as soon as possible to request a cancellation. However, if your order has already been shipped, we are unable to cancel it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PCSarahjm
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PCSarahjm
Replies