1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sample packages

1. momoftwins

momoftwins Veteran Member

I was worried about getting 2 of my shows in in time in order to have the $1250 in sales for the May HWC items. I actually got them submitted and then went and checked something else and then I realized I forgot to submit my sample package order. I only orderd 3 items off the open stock. My only problem is is that it states on the form that orders must be received at the HO by 3/31/09 and mine was time stamped 4/1/09 at 1206am. Do you think I am still okay and they will still ship me the samples I ordered?? I am totally hoping so!!! Fingers Crossed please!!!!!

Apr 1, 2009
  2. KellyRedHead

KellyRedHead Advanced Member

I know we all hate to call, because of the call back time. But that's is probably the only way you will truely know if it is okay?

I know I just put mine through last night also. I almost forgot. It says (on the paper order form) must be received by 3/31. So I would check just so you know.

Kelly V.

Apr 1, 2009
  3. gailz2

gailz2 Senior Member Gold Member

Darn, I didn't realize there was a term date to it. Teaches me to read all the info better.

Apr 1, 2009
  4. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Good luck, I Hope they honor it, it was only 7 minutes late.

5. legacypc46

legacypc46 Senior Member Gold Member

I wouldn't bother calling HO (too long a wait!). If you still want the sample packages, it doesn't hurt to try placing the order. Seems, the worse that will happen is they kick the order back.

Apr 1, 2009
  6. momoftwins

momoftwins Veteran Member

I did call this morning and then of course missed my call back so called them again and spoke with customer service after a 3 hour call back time. They did get my order and it is all okay!! YEAH!!!!!

Apr 1, 2009
  7. straitfan

straitfan Veteran Member Gold Member

Good for you! :)

Apr 1, 2009
  8. KellyRedHead

KellyRedHead Advanced Member

Good! I glad to hear they honored it. I mean it was only a few minutes late.
    But I am glad you called, I know it is a pain to wait for the call back, but it eased your mind.

Kelly V.

Apr 1, 2009
Have something to add?