• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Search for the Perfect Gift: Who Got What, and Why?

In summary, "The Search for the Perfect Gift: Who Got What, and Why?" is a book by Doris Christopher, founder of Pampered Chef, that offers insights and strategies for finding the perfect gift for any occasion. Christopher was inspired to write this book after her experience in the gift-giving industry and shares a variety of techniques and real-life examples to help readers become better gift-givers. The book focuses on general gift-giving principles and ideas, not just those from Pampered Chef, making it suitable for both experienced and inexperienced gift-givers.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
So, who got them, and which one, and why?

Are you glad you did.. I know I need to order it ASAP if i am going to..

I got the appetizer plate set. I am hoping that it's a big hit in my November shows.

I also got the appetizer plates and the oval platter. I got some other stuff mainly so that I could have the cranberry stuff.

I got the appetizer plates w/caddy, the sprinkles, the smaller package that had the microfiber towel, cranberry appetizer plates, etc. and the Large round stone w/ handles

I love them all and was so excited to get all of my new goodies!

I got the package with the scrapers (i think H). I also got pkg B with the cookbook.

I got the stone with handles & LOVE it! Boning knife & the new dots stuff.

I am really happy with what I got. It seems to be a good sample of the new products. Oh, I also got the app plates & caddy. I like them, but I don't like hauling them to a show! They make my bag so heavy.

1. What is "The Search for the Perfect Gift: Who Got What, and Why?"

"The Search for the Perfect Gift: Who Got What, and Why?" is a book written by Pampered Chef founder, Doris Christopher, that explores the art of gift-giving and shares tips for finding the perfect gift for any occasion.

2. What inspired Doris Christopher to write this book?

Doris Christopher was inspired to write this book after years of experience in the gift-giving industry through Pampered Chef. She wanted to share her knowledge and insights with others to help them become better gift-givers.

3. How does this book help with finding the perfect gift?

This book provides a variety of gift-giving strategies and techniques, as well as real-life examples and stories, to help readers understand the art of gift-giving and choose the perfect gift for any occasion and recipient.

4. Does this book only focus on gifts from Pampered Chef?

No, while the book does mention gift options from Pampered Chef, it primarily focuses on general gift-giving principles and ideas that can be applied to any type of gift, from any brand or store.

5. Is this book suitable for both experienced and inexperienced gift-givers?

Yes, "The Search for the Perfect Gift: Who Got What, and Why?" is suitable for both experienced and inexperienced gift-givers. It offers a wide range of tips and strategies for all levels of gift-giving expertise.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedCaniac
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • PamperedCaniac
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • ChefPaulaB