• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Explore Sample Packages and Find Your Perfect Match!

In summary, the conversation was about sample packages for a company called The Pampered Chef. The packages are labeled as Package A, B, C, and D, and contain various kitchen and cooking items such as cutting mats, shears, spice rubs, barbecue sauces, and drink mixes. The prices of each package vary from $105.38 to $315.00. There is also an open stock item available, a round covered baker priced at $49.00.
kam
Staff member
Could anyone post the sample packages? I am not active right now so I can't view the packages online. (I REALLY wish they would at least allow us to SEE them).

Pretty please?

You should be able to highlight the online text and copy and then paste...

THANKS!!!

Not the best formatting, but here ya go!Package A NJ81
Item # Description Retail
1015 Small Flexible Cutting Mat (set of 3) $10.00
1117 Mini Professional Shears $22.50
1119 Nylon Serrated Knife $5.50
1347 Silicone Handle Protector $10.00
1348 Silicone Helper Handle Protector $6.50
1546 Mini Pie Pans (Set of 6) $25.00
1548 Mini Tart Pans (Set of 6) $25.00
1671 Multi Scraper $14.50
1786 Cooling Insert $12.50
1788 Herb Infuser $9.50
1789 Herb Keeper $16.00
2316 Salad Bowl Lid $5.50
2328 Double Wall Tumbler $10.00
2332 Frosted Dots Beverage Glass-Small (Set of 4) $22.00
2333 Frosted Dots Beverage Glass-Large (Set of 4) $24.00
2334 Frosted Dots Stemware (Set of 4) $39.50
2352 Nylon Panini Spatula $8.00
2419 French Fry Cutter $17.00
2459 The Pampered Chef® Great Grilling Recipes Cookbook $14.75
2711 BBQ Basting Brush $18.00
2712 BBQ Vegetable Rack $10.00
2717 BBQ Slotted Spoon $15.50
2731 Ice Cream Scoop $9.00
3061 Appetizer Plates $20.00
3062 Pasta Bowls $20.00
3065 Salad Plates $18.00
3066 Dinner Plates $24.00
3078 Small Square Bowls $16.00
3079 Cups $18.00
3081 Small Round Bowls $18.00
3084 Round Serving Bowl $18.00
3085 Oval Platter $20.00
9490 Dijon Mustard Rub $4.75
9491 Fennel & Herb Rub $4.75
9492 Garlic & Herb Rub $4.75
9493 Spicy Tangerine Rub $4.75
9496 Herbs de Provence Seasoning Mix $6.25
9497 Chive & Tarragon Seasoning Mix $6.25
9498 Carolina Mustard Barbecue Sauce $12.00
9499 Korean Barbecue Sauce $12.00
9516 Cherry Chipotle Barbecue Sauce $12.00
9517 Beer Barbecue Sauce $12.00
9518 Tangerine Ginger Sauce $10.00
9519 Blueberry Lemon Sauce $10.00
9545 Itty Bitty Bevs Margarita Drink Mix $8.50
9570 Itty Bitty Bevs Cucumber Mojito Drink Mix $8.50

Retail Price $638.75
Sample Price Per Package $315.00

Package B NJ82
1671 Multi Scraper $14.50
1786 Cooling Insert $12.50
2316 Salad Bowl Lid $5.50
2332 Frosted Dots Beverage Glass-Small (Set of 4) $22.00
2352 Nylon Panini Spatula $8.00
2419 French Fry Cutter $17.00
2711 BBQ Basting Brush $18.00
2717 BBQ Slotted Spoon $15.50
3061 Appetizer Plates $20.00
3078 Small Square Bowls $16.00
3081 Small Round Bowls $18.00
9490 Dijon Mustard Rub $4.75
9517 Beer Barbecue Sauce $12.00
9518 Tangerine Ginger Sauce $10.00

Retail Price $210.75
Sample Price Per Package $105.38

Package C NJ83
1015 Small Flexible Cutting Mat (set of 3) $10.00
1347 Silicone Handle Protector $10.00
1348 Silicone Helper Handle Protector $6.50
1546 Mini Pie Pans (Set of 6) $25.00
1788 Herb Infuser $9.50
2328 Double Wall Tumbler $10.00
2334 Frosted Dots Stemware (Set of 4) $39.50
2459 The Pampered Chef® Great Grilling Recipes Cookbook $14.75
3062 Pasta Bowls $20.00
3065 Salad Plates $18.00
3084 Round Serving Bowl $18.00
9491 Fennel & Herb Rub $4.75
9492 Garlic & Herb Rub $4.75
9496 Herbs de Provence Seasoning Mix $6.25
9498 Carolina Mustard Barbecue Sauce $12.00
9499 Korean Barbecue Sauce $12.00
9519 Blueberry Lemon Sauce $10.00

Retail Price $231.00
Sample Price Per Package $115.50

Package D NJ84
1117 Mini Professional Shears $22.50
1119 Nylon Serrated Knife $5.50
1548 Mini Tart Pans (Set of 6) $25.00
1716 Bamboo Sink Caddy $21.50
1789 Herb Keeper $16.00
2333 Frosted Dots Beverage Glass-Large (Set of 4) $24.00
2712 BBQ Vegetable Rack $10.00
2731 Ice Cream Scoop $9.00
3066 Dinner Plates $24.00
3079 Cups $18.00
3085 Oval Platter $20.00
9493 Spicy Tangerine Rub $4.75
9497 Chive & Tarragon Seasoning Mix $6.25
9516 Cherry Chipotle Barbecue Sauce $12.00

Retail Price $218.50
Sample Price Per Package $109.25

Open Stock - Round Covered Baker NJ85
1364 Round Covered Baker $49.00

Retail Price $49.00
Sample Price Per Package $24.50

Open Stock - BBQ Pizza Pan NJ86
2716 BBQ Pizza Pan $24.00

Retail Price $24.00
Sample Price Per Package $12.00

Open Stock - Brownie Pan NJ87
1544 Brownie Pan $19.00

Retail Price $19.00
Sample Price Per Package $9.50

Open Stock - BBQ Flexible Basket NJ88
2713 BBQ Flexible Basket $31.50

Retail Price $31.50
Sample Price Per Package $15.75

Open Stock - BBQ Roasting Pan & Can Holder NJ89
2714 BBQ Roasting Pan & Can Holder $39.50

Retail Price $39.50
Sample Price Per Package $19.75

Open Stock - 16 Piece Dinnerware Set NJ90
3110 16-Piece Dinnerware Set $125.00

Retail Price $125.00
Sample Price Per Package $62.50

Open Stock - Itty Bitty Bevs Margarita Drink Mix and Cucumber Mojito Drink Mix NJ91

Retail Price $17.00
Sample Price Per Package $8.50

Thank you for posting that! I am also inactive at the moment and would at least like to see it to plan accordingly. I an sort of understand not being able to order, but why not see?Anyway. Thank you. :D

:cry: I can't decide!

Teresa LM said:
:cry: I can't decide!

You can buy one package now and some open items, and then do some more in a few weeks. I think we have through March. I have split my orders before.

I am still annoyed that they dont have a package without the pantry items. Everything is pricier that way....

I would like to know what happened to the $40-60 package like they had last time? The open stock doesn't have much to choose from and then the packages start at $105.38!

Thank you for posting this. I am technically inactive right now as well.

thehaleykitchen said:
not the best formatting, but here ya go!

oh - thank you!!!! :)

thehaleykitchen said:
I would like to know what happened to the $40-60 package like they had last time? The open stock doesn't have much to choose from and then the packages start at $105.38!

Actually last time they didn't have any lower priced packages either. I only remember because I wasn't able to purchase anything because the prices were too high. I did purchase some open stock items.

I do think that they should do one pantry sampling package would be nice.

I wish they would do them all open stock...I wasn't wanting any of the dinnerware...you can order the set on openstock so why did they put them in the packages.

I wish the mini tart and pie pans were open stock since they are used in some recipes in the SB. Maybe they will be on the supply order, though...?

kam said:
I wish the mini tart and pie pans were open stock since they are used in some recipes in the SB. Maybe they will be on the supply order, though...?

I am hoping some of these new products will be on supply order as well. I earned most of them, but I am SO disappointed for my team that the prices are so high to purchase some of these.

I'm especially disappointed that there is SA in every package. The new SA was the one product I was disappointed in at Launch. Seriously? We went from top quality dinnerware to something that looks and feels just like Corelle Ware. :( Give it a year, and it will be completely gone from the catalog.

I do not see the bamboo sink caddy #1716 in Package A . Am I just not seeing it?

ChefBeckyD said:
Give it a year, and it will be completely gone from the catalog.

I wouldn't have been surprised if it was all gone from this S/S catalog. It's still heavier than bamboo to take to my shows. The glasses might sell better now that they don't have colors on them. I told a guest on Fri. that the squares will be gone and she was going home to look and see if she wanted to order more.

I was happy to see the recruiting incentive for Feb/March has the grilling pieces. I didn't earn the BBQ roasting pan but would be happy to get that if I only get one recruit. With 2 recruits, DH is getting a new grill, so I really want 3 recruits to get both a grill and the roasting pan.

I wish they had a set of just the items that are not in the director package. I missed the $6000 level and they no longer put everything in the director package so that would be a nice choice for directors anyway.

Also, I like the idea of separating out the pantry especially whe we got so MUCH pantry this time. Personally, I LOVE most of our pantry items and sell a good amount of it but I didn't get into PC to sell food and I wouldn't hate it if the whole pantry area went away.

Chef.Wanda said:
I do not see the bamboo sink caddy #1716 in Package A . Am I just not seeing it?

I didn't see it on there either.. That is the only product that isn't in there except for a couple of the grilling items I think.. I looked this morning but didn't write any of it down yet. It is in one of the smaller packages so not sure why it's not in the big package.... weird!

BethCooks4U said:
Also, I like the idea of separating out the pantry especially whe we got so MUCH pantry this time. Personally, I LOVE most of our pantry items and sell a good amount of it but I didn't get into PC to sell food and I wouldn't hate it if the whole pantry area went away.

I agree with you on this. I don't push the pantry items. I feel like every ds company is going this way (even Partylite!) and I don't get it. They must make more $ off the stuff. I would have signed with Tastefully Simple if that's what I wanted to do. I'm not saying that some of these things aren't great, and I sell some, but it's not really a push for me.

It kinda makes sense with PC, but with Partylite, it really brought them down in my book. It's weird and I will never order food from them! They should stick to what they were all about.

The bamboo caddy is only in Package D, which I think is the best package and then some open grilling items

Kim Caudill said:
The bamboo caddy is only in Package D, which I think is the best package and then some open grilling items

I think it was an error to exclude it from package A. If you are planing to get that package I would contact HO and ask why it isn't there. They may not be aware.

BethCooks4U said:

urbnk8 said:
I agree with you on this. I don't push the pantry items. I feel like every ds company is going this way (even Partylite!) and I don't get it. They must make more $ off the stuff. I would have signed with Tastefully Simple if that's what I wanted to do. I'm not saying that some of these things aren't great, and I sell some, but it's not really a push for me.

It kinda makes sense with PC, but with Partylite, it really brought them down in my book. It's weird and I will never order food from them! They should stick to what they were all about.

Amen! I said as much when I filled out the survey about SL. I like the pantry items we have--when I get them for free. There's no way I'm spending $12 for a sauce or $10 for a dessert sauce. I can count on one hand the customers that I have that consistently re-order pantry items. Maybe I should push it more, but I love PC for the tools and products, not the food items!

Thank you for posting this - I can't see it either! Good January but both parties held late and not turned in YET!

Did anyone notice at the top of the 'Mpre information Page" tab on the sample order form it has this line?Spring/Summer2012
Sample Product Order Form InformationSpring/Summer Selling Season
# Our new spring/summer products are available for sale to customers starting Feb. 6, 2012.Think they might want to change that to CONSULTANTS!

John, I haven't had a party since December and I got my changeover kit. So yours is coming!Honestly, the only item I want that's open stock is that round covered baker. Other items on my "it would be nice to have" list are the cooling insert, salad bowl lid, french fry cutter, and pizza pan.Agree about the pantry ... I'm not going to be pushing those BBQ sauces. I honestly feel that if my customers want BBQ sauce they'll go to the grocery store and get Sweet Baby Ray's for a buck! I have a feeling we'll see them and the pizza pan on a supply order, but didn't review that all that closely.I have a feeling that I'll eventually have the items I want either at half price or with free product value on a show.

Interpid - when did you get your change over? Today? I feel like a broken record here but you look for it by going to adjustments then clicking on can't remember the show number right? If so, nothing listed and I have been active every month since July except January. So I should be getting one.

Last edited:
Nothing is showing for me either and I earned the Round Covered Baker - never missed a month of being active in two years....wonder if it will just show up?Karen

The tracking never shows up for my shipments until after it's been delivered. We're only 1 day shipping from Chicago - I think that's why. Soooo, it's always a surprise for me! :)

Karen, Becky, looks we are in for surprise boxes!

Sooooooo....UNDERWHELMED about the new Spring Products!

Really? Not even one? I know, I have had that happen. But there always seems to be at least one or two I can focus on. Then, after I can get my hands a few more, things change. Also, the excitement of other people helps.

Ok....so I found the Samples Packages PDF
https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/sample_order_form.pdfLOOK AT THE SECOND PAGE> I don't remember them ever doing this before, but it says that if you order before Feb 29th, you are charged $4.75 shipping. If you order AFTER March 1st, you are charged based on the order value!Up to $19.99 = $4.75
20-29.99 = $5.75
goes up from there, all the way to $160-$199.99 is $9.50; $200 and up is 4% (If you bought Package A after March 1st, it would be $12.60 shipping)So keep that in mind when placing your sample orders! Maybe I never noticed that in previous years, but yikes. I need to get active soon, so I can decide.

Looks like mine was shipped 1/26 ~ which I know is not true because I am only two shipping days from HO.....Hoping it will come today!

Esavvymom-thanks for posting this in PDF format! Makes it much easier to read and understand!!

Wow! Sucks about the shipping and NO they never did it that way before! Hope the tax return makes its appearance before the 29th!John, my changeover was waiting for me when I got back from launch on Saturday. I got it before my hospitality director, even. She lives quite a ways south of me, so that's probably why. Others on my hospitality team say theirs came today.

esavvymom said:
Ok....so I found the Samples Packages PDF
https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/sample_order_form.pdf

LOOK AT THE SECOND PAGE> I don't remember them ever doing this before, but it says that if you order before Feb 29th, you are charged $4.75 shipping. If you order AFTER March 1st, you are charged based on the order value!

Up to $19.99 = $4.75
20-29.99 = $5.75
goes up from there, all the way to $160-$199.99 is $9.50; $200 and up is 4% (If you bought Package A after March 1st, it would be $12.60 shipping)

So keep that in mind when placing your sample orders! Maybe I never noticed that in previous years, but yikes. I need to get active soon, so I can decide.

Wow! So glad you pointed that out! That doesn't give us much time to decide. I was thinking of hosting a party in March and see what I can earn for free or 1/2 price and then have that help me decide how to do things. Looks like I can't do that now. I really wish they'd offer smaller bundles. I just don't want to spend so much money right now. I need to decide what I really want to have for shows.

Also, I came home today to my supply pre-order materials, but no change over box w/ my RCB. :( I thought that was supposed to have arrived by today.

You just have to do the math. It may not be that bad...but it was definitely something that I noticed was different....and if you were to buy alot in March, versus in February or spreading it out, then it could add up.

If I order Sample Package A does this mean that I can not order the open stock with the 16 pc Dinnerware?

Chef.Wanda said:
If I order Sample Package A does this mean that I can not order the open stock with the 16 pc Dinnerware?

Only if it includes the 16-pc Dinnerware (which I don't see it, so you can order Package A AND the 16-pc set.)

• You may place multiple orders, but only one complete set of items may be ordered. For example, if Package A is ordered,
Packages B, C and D may not be ordered. If any package is ordered, the Open Stock items included may not be ordered.

Chef.Wanda said:

This is taken from the CC Samples Information Page......
"Ordering Spring/Summer Samples (available through March 31, 2012)
You may place multiple orders, but only one complete set of items may be ordered. For example, if Package A is ordered, Packages B, C and D may not be ordered. If any package is ordered, the Open Stock items included may not be ordered."

Note: For easier availability, some of the products in the Free-for-All Kits are also available under the Featured Show Products
and Open Stock sections. Please reference the Spring 2012 Free-for-All flyer available on Consultant’s Corner to view products
earned at each level.
But yet a quick check of that form only has pantry items and NO NEW PRODUCTS.I'm a bit bummed because there were other items I wanted totaling less than $50 that aren't open stock. And no way can I plunk down $100 or more on a package that has a lot of things I don't want. Oh well, I'll have them one way or another. My sample order looks like it will consist of exactly 2 items — the pizza pan and the round covered baker.

Brenda.the.chef said:
This is taken from the CC Samples Information Page......
"Ordering Spring/Summer Samples (available through March 31, 2012)
You may place multiple orders, but only one complete set of items may be ordered. For example, if Package A is ordered, Packages B, C and D may not be ordered. If any package is ordered, the Open Stock items included may not be ordered."

"included" being the operative word. If the open-stock item is NOT in the package, then yes, you can order it. Which I believe most times they are not in the packages. I haven't compared this season's...but USUALLY Open-stock items are separate.

I only want a few out of C and D :( I might just get D and then buy the items I want out of C March 1st. But I agree, I wish we knew which products were going to be featured as show items on the supply order.

Or maybe I'll just do what I did last year and order just a few of the open stock and not worry about the rest

wadesgirl said:
I only want a few out of C and D :( I might just get D and then buy the items I want out of C March 1st. But I agree, I wish we knew which products were going to be featured as show items on the supply order.

Or maybe I'll just do what I did last year and order just a few of the open stock and not worry about the rest

Supply Order is available to view online. And none of the new products are on it except for a few pantry items items. :(

ChefBeckyD said:
Supply Order is available to view online. And none of the new products are on it except for a few pantry items items. :(

Someone mentioned that is says that it's available through March 1st so I'm wondering if they are coming out with a new one with the spring products after the first of the month.

wadesgirl said:
Someone mentioned that is says that it's available through March 1st so I'm wondering if they are coming out with a new one with the spring products after the first of the month.

I am surprised (disappointed) that the mini tart and pie pans aren't available either on open stock or as a featured product on supply. The recipes in the SB for these would be nice show recipes but I am not sure if I want the packages they come in (plus the over $100 price tag on each of the sets.) The earliest we could host our own show to get the products would be March. Oh well...

ChefBeckyD said:

That one states it's available through Feb 29. There will be a new one starting March 1. Products on the supply order are typically 40% off. From what they said there will be a few new things on there. I'm thinking the brownie pan and tart pans and maybe the BBQ pizza pan and a few others that are featured in this seasons recipes.

BethCooks4U said:
That one states it's available through Feb 29. There will be a new one starting March 1. Products on the supply order are typically 40% off. From what they said there will be a few new things on there. I'm thinking the brownie pan and tart pans and maybe the BBQ pizza pan and a few others that are featured in this seasons recipes.

But if we wait to see if they will be available March 1st on Supply and they aren't, we will then need to pay higher shipping rates on the Samples. :(

I ended up ordering sample b and some open stock. I think I will try to host a party in the beginning of March to get the other $50-60 in product that I want for free (or half off). I wasn't thrilled with the sample assortment but then again I should I have worked a little harder in January. I was very close to the 1500 level but just ran out of time...

The dinnerware that is listed in open stock is included in the packages...but its split up. 2 dinner plates, 2 salad plates, etc. If you order the packages you get 1/2 a set. I don't think you can order them and the dinnerware set...but if you want it, see if it works. Either P3 will catch it or they will call you and tell you that you can't order both.

Change the date of your supply order to March 1 and see if you get a different list. Last week I dated a sample order for March 3 and I was able to see how many packages there were...and a complete list of open stock pieces. So, I already knew there was a round covered baker and new bbq products before I went to Spring Launch.

Thanks for letting us know about the shipping...that really stinks! I went over the list of products and there weren't that many that I really wanted to buy...but there were a few in each package. So, I have been considering ordering the open stock pieces and maybe the package that has the most of my items in it and then ordering the rest in April on Kit Enhancement. The discount will be 40% instead of 5...and the shipping will be 4.75 (unless they decide to start charging us the direct ship rate on non commission orders). The discount is less, but if I just wait and buy everything except the open-stock I will only spend about $130 and I won't have a ton of products in inventory that I do not want or need.

1. What are the sample packages offered by Pampered Chef?

The sample packages offered by Pampered Chef vary depending on the current promotions and product availability. They typically include a selection of popular products from different categories, such as cookware, kitchen tools, and pantry items.

2. How can I view the sample packages if I am not currently active with Pampered Chef?

If you are not currently active with Pampered Chef, you can still view the sample packages by asking your consultant or by contacting Pampered Chef customer service. They will be able to provide you with the information you need to make a decision.

3. Can anyone post the sample packages online?

Unfortunately, only active consultants are able to view and post the sample packages online. This is to ensure that customers receive the most up-to-date and accurate information about the packages and promotions.

4. Is there a way to access the sample packages without being an active consultant?

If you are interested in viewing the sample packages but are not currently an active consultant, you can reach out to a consultant in your area or contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance. They will be able to provide you with the information you need.

5. How can I copy and paste the sample packages from the online platform?

If you are able to access the online platform, you can highlight the text of the sample packages and copy it. Then, you can paste it into a document or email to save for future reference. If you are unable to access the online platform, you can reach out to a consultant or customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Triciascucina
  • Chef Endora
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Endora
Replies
Views
PampMomof3