1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sample Packages/inactive help!

1. DeeDee616

DeeDee616 Member

OK i was technically in active for July-had a show july 31st but dind't send it in until Aug 4th.

Now in one of the latest weekly emails it said people who were in active in July couldn't get a sample package until they submitted sales for August. Well i submitted mine and now it's still not letting me see or order the sample packages.

Anyone else having this problem? My july 31st show that i submitted Aug 4th has already shipping and it's showing in my consulant connections, the show was over $800 so it counts as a show. Thanks for the help.

If not i figure i'll wait till Tuesday and see if it works itself out and then call HO

Aug 7, 2009
  2. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Have you tried to place the order through P3?

3. ilovpc

ilovpc Member Gold Member

I also submitted my only July show in August. I believe it was August 3rd, but I did receive my Fall/winter packet and yesterday try to submit a sample order on P3 and it worked fine. I'll say you should contact the HO.

Aug 7, 2009
  4. erinyourpclady

erinyourpclady Veteran Member Gold Member

I only had $27 in sales last month (no one to blame but myself!) so technically I am inactive. However, I ordered my samples on Monday and they arrived today.

5. DeeDee616

DeeDee616 Member

no i didn't try in P3 yet-dind't think of that. The other day i was on CC and had everything in my cart and realized i didn't have th emoney in the account yet so i just emptied the cart so now it looks like i screwed myself hahaha. I'll call HO on Monday.

Aug 7, 2009
  6. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

I'm guessing it has nothing to do with the cart on CC. If I were you I would create the order in P3, (non-commission, samples) and try to submit it. Good luck!

7. DeeDee616

DeeDee616 Member

Just tried P3, as soon as i put in the order take and clicked sample package a new box came up with an !! saying i can not place the order because i am inactive. Guess it will have to wait till i call HO monday. Just seems odd, that i did what they said, put in the july show Aug 4th and it was an $830. i KNOW it said in one of the weekly wires, that if you were inactive in July you could do the samples once you put in sales.

Aug 8, 2009
  8. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

It's before the 10th of the month. Anything submitted before the 10th usually takes a while to hit the HO systems, as they finalize the previous month.

Aug 8, 2009
Have something to add?