• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Multiple Orders Be Placed for Stoneware on Websites?

In summary, a sample order is a small request for a product or service that allows customers to try it out before making a larger purchase. To place a sample order, you can contact the customer service team through phone or email. There is a cost for sample orders, but it is usually lower than the regular price. You can return a sample order within 30 days in its original condition and packaging for a full refund or exchange. The delivery time for a sample order varies depending on the product and location, and the customer service team can provide an estimated delivery time when placing the order.
chesse
Gold Member
Can we place more than one order? I know we can only order one of anything, but I'd like to put off getting the new stoneware until I make some money.
TIA
Char

Yes, as long as you don't order more than one of each item, you can place as many sample orders as you want. Shipping is usually a little cheaper if you combine your items rather than ordering one or two at a time, but it's not bad. When I ordered the fall sample items, I actually was able to order a couple spring sample items I hadn't purchased yet at the same time, so that was cool. It used to be that we could only order samples for a short time unless we were brand new consultants. I don't remember when it changed, but I love being able to order sample products all season long!Shari in TX

leneYes, you can place more than one order on most websites. However, some websites may have restrictions on the number of orders per customer or limit the quantity of specific items that can be purchased. It is always best to check the website's terms and conditions or contact their customer service team for clarification. In your case, if you are interested in purchasing multiple items from the same website, it may be best to wait until you have enough funds to place one larger order rather than making multiple smaller orders. This can help save on shipping costs and potentially qualify for discounts or promotions.

What is a sample order?

A sample order is a request for a small quantity of a product or service that allows customers to try it out before making a larger purchase.

How can I place a sample order?

You can place a sample order by contacting our customer service team, either through phone or email. They will guide you through the process and help you select the right product for your needs.

Is there a cost for sample orders?

Yes, there is a cost for sample orders. However, the cost is usually lower than the regular price as samples are meant for customers to try out the product and make informed decisions about future purchases.

Can I return a sample order?

Yes, you can return a sample order within a specified time frame, usually 30 days. However, the product must be in its original condition and packaging for a full refund or exchange.

How long does it take to receive a sample order?

The delivery time for a sample order can vary depending on the product and your location. Our customer service team will provide you with an estimated delivery time when you place your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Trudie32
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Trudie32
  • chefcindyp
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
SpiritdancerIA
  • byrd1956