• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Question: Ordering Samples & Limitations Explained

In summary, the consultant is new and is doing well. He has submitted two shows and wants to buy samples. He is limited to one open stock item. The item he is limited to is not the one he wanted to buy.
KristensCooking
Hello!

I'm a new consultant, about two weeks in. :)

I have submitted two shows and am doing pretty well I think. :)

I went into the website and was trying to make a sample order. I don't want the big kits because there are a lot of items in there that I just don't see me needing just yet. I wanted to order three of the open stock items though, and it will only let me put one in my cart. Are we limited to one open stock sample item? I'm hoping it's a glitch ;)

One of each kind, I think, if that's what you mean. IOW, for example, you can't order two BBQ Pizza Pans, but you can order one pizza pan along with one BBQ Flexible Basket.

That's what I thought too, after reading on these forums. It is only letting me put the covered baker or the pizza pan - not both - in my cart, and I'm only trying to add one of each. Maybe I should call ...Thanks for the response. :)

That's odd. I was able to order a pizza pan, bbq flexible basket, and roasting pan/can holder all at once a couple of months ago.
You're ordering through CC, right? Are you getting an error message? If so, what does it say? Have you already orderded samples recently and are trying to buy another of the same (because it won't let you do that)?
I just went through the steps and placed a RCB and 16-piece dinnerware in my shopping bag and it's letting me keep both in there. (I'm not going to place the order, just testing it.)

No other orders ever. Yes, I'm in CC. It is only letting me add one item to my cart or it says: This sample package cannot be combined with the current items in your cart. And of course, buying one at a time doesn't make sense ... I need to find a half hour to call in ...

Hm...double check that you don't have one of the lettered sample packages checked by accident. Also, above Package A, click on View Shopping Bag to make sure you don't already have something in there from a previous attempt.

Thanks! I did all you suggested and it didn't work. I went in the next day and it worked fine. Who knows, either a glitch or I was obviously doing something wrong. LOL LOL Oh well, my stuff is on it's way. :)

Must've been a glitch. I'm glad it worked out in the end! :)

1. What is a sample order?

A sample order is a way for customers to try out Pampered Chef products before making a larger purchase. It allows them to see the quality and functionality of the products firsthand.

2. How do I place a sample order?

To place a sample order, you can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit the company's website and create an account. From there, you can browse and select the products you would like to sample.

3. Are there any discounts or promotions for sample orders?

Yes, there are often discounts and promotions specifically for sample orders. These can vary and change over time, so it's best to check with your consultant or the company's website for current offers.

4. Is there a limit to how many sample orders I can place?

There is no set limit to how many sample orders you can place, but it is recommended to keep them at a reasonable number. This ensures that other customers have the opportunity to sample products as well.

5. What happens if I want to purchase a product after sampling it?

If you decide to purchase a product after sampling it, you can either contact your consultant to place an order or make the purchase through the website. Your consultant can also assist with any questions or concerns you may have about the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefTS
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
legacypc46
Replies