• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sample of the New "Weekly Dish"

That's what I do. . .and sometimes add something of my own in place of the article I remove.I do the same as Jeanine - I delete Host of the Month but add in a message from me or another recipe etc. or delete other items I may not care for but substitute according to my own taste or what I feel I want my peeps to know.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
I uploaded a sample of the "Weekly Dish" email that I'm developing to the newsletters tab. If you have a moment, would you please check it out and let me know your thoughts?

This would be the general format - one fun food fact/holiday highlighted with an accompanying recipe. Then a quick summary of the guest/host/recruit specials on the left. There is intentionally less emphasis on the sales/recruiting because this is meant to be a weekly "touch" for sharing recipes and tips instead, and hopefully customers won't be annoyed by weekly emails if they're not overly "sales-y".

I love that! Format is fun! Like the food fact and that you still include the month's special. Very cool Joy!! Thanks!!

I really like it Joy - as a graphic and web designer myself - I love the format with the clean lines - I'm such a table nut :)

I really like it, too! Can you add a blurb about the Weekly Dish to the next Tasty Tidbits email? I'd like to give people the opportunity to "subscribe" to the weekly email--not sure if everyone would want to hear from me weekly, or if it would make them more likely to hit "Unsubscribe".

AmyDare said:
I really like it, too! Can you add a blurb about the Weekly Dish to the next Tasty Tidbits email? I'd like to give people the opportunity to "subscribe" to the weekly email--not sure if everyone would want to hear from me weekly, or if it would make them more likely to hit "Unsubscribe".

I can make a blast about it and add it to the build-your-own articles. I don't think it would be applicable to as many people for the general newsletter. I think most will be writing a personal note at the top of the first one they send out, or just writing their own note of introduction. I can't really code any sort of opt-in signup for each individual mailing list.

Not a member at the moment so I cant' see it but I LOVE the idea! The only thing close to criticism I had of the regular format is that it's a bit long. I think it might be a nice alternative for people.

Is this going to be something you're going to continue? I love it!

Intrepid_Chef said:
Not a member at the moment so I cant' see it but I LOVE the idea! The only thing close to criticism I had of the regular format is that it's a bit long. I think it might be a nice alternative for people.

Delete out whatever sections you don't want or use the 'make your own' and put the parts together. Easy fix.

Melissa78 said:
Delete out whatever sections you don't want or use the 'make your own' and put the parts together. Easy fix.

That's what I do. . .and sometimes add something of my own in place of the article I remove.

I do the same as Jeanine - I delete Host of the Month but add in a message from me or another recipe etc. or delete other items I may not care for but substitute according to my own taste or what I feel I want my peeps to know.

What is the "Weekly Dish"?

The "Weekly Dish" is a new product line from Pampered Chef that features a different recipe every week. It's a great way to try out new dishes and get inspired in the kitchen.

How do I get a sample of the "Weekly Dish"?

To receive a sample of the "Weekly Dish," you can either host a Pampered Chef party or purchase it directly from a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also sign up for our email list to receive weekly updates on the featured dish.

Can I customize the "Weekly Dish" to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, the "Weekly Dish" can be customized to fit various dietary restrictions. Each week's recipe includes options for substitutions or modifications, such as gluten-free, vegetarian, or dairy-free. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for further guidance.

Are the ingredients for the "Weekly Dish" hard to find?

No, the ingredients for the "Weekly Dish" are readily available at most grocery stores. We strive to use basic, easy-to-find ingredients to make the dish accessible to everyone.

Can I purchase the "Weekly Dish" as a one-time purchase?

Yes, the "Weekly Dish" can be purchased as a one-time purchase from a Pampered Chef consultant. However, we highly recommend hosting a party to earn free products and discounts on your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • chefann
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
niclowther
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI