• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I make my own healthier version of Salty Carmel Cups?

In summary, Salty Caramel Cups are bite-sized desserts made with a pretzel crust, rich caramel, and a sprinkle of sea salt. They are easy to make with simple instructions and basic ingredients, and do not require any special equipment. They can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Different types of crusts can be used, such as graham cracker, Oreo, or gluten-free options.
sailorsarah
Gold Member
I can't remember the actual name for the pretzel cup things, so I just call them that. I loved the recipe but I thought the calorie and fat gram counts for them were crazy. I played with the recipe and was able to cut the calories in half and drop the fat grams from 6 to 1.6 grams. The recipe is basically the same, just with a few tweaks. Here's the link to it, hope you like it.

Getting Back My Shape with the Man-Approved Diet: Recipe Tweak: Salty Carmel Cups

Thank you! (Sweet n’ Salty Caramel Mousse Cups)

That's what it is! Thank you, for some reason I have a mental block against that name. I could have it right in front of me and still not quite get it.

What are Salty Caramel Cups?

Salty Caramel Cups are bite-sized desserts that are made with a crunchy pretzel crust, a layer of rich caramel, and topped with a sprinkle of sea salt.

Are Salty Caramel Cups easy to make?

Yes, Salty Caramel Cups are very easy to make. Our Pampered Chef recipe includes simple step-by-step instructions and only requires a few basic ingredients.

Do I need any special equipment to make Salty Caramel Cups?

No, you do not need any special equipment to make Salty Caramel Cups. However, our Pampered Chef medium scoop is the perfect tool for evenly distributing the pretzel crust and caramel filling.

Can I make Salty Caramel Cups ahead of time?

Yes, you can make Salty Caramel Cups ahead of time. They can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. We recommend adding the sea salt topping right before serving for maximum crunchiness.

Can I use a different type of crust for Salty Caramel Cups?

Yes, you can use a different type of crust for Salty Caramel Cups. Some popular alternatives include graham cracker crust, Oreo cookie crust, or even a gluten-free crust made with almond flour. Get creative and make it your own!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen Diva
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
Replies
Views
D_Patel
  • DonnaYork
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies