• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Salt-Free Seasoning Guide? Check Out Our Rubs and Seasonings!

In summary, the rubs, dipping sauces, and seasonings are all salt free except for the Asian blend. The spice blends, except for the Asian, are salt free.
DebbieJ
Anyone have a quick reference sheet as to which of our rubs and seasonings are salt free? I wish it said in the catalog!

None of the rubs are salt free - neither are the oil dipping seasonings.

The spice blends, except for the Asian, are salt free.

ChefBeckyD said:
None of the rubs are salt free - neither are the oil dipping seasonings.

The spice blends, except for the Asian, are salt free.

Thanks Becky! I had a customer ask me on Sunday and she actually took me aside to give me a "lecture" about the lack of info in the catalog. :grumpy:

DebbieJ said:
Thanks Becky! I had a customer ask me on Sunday and she actually took me aside to give me a "lecture" about the lack of info in the catalog. :grumpy:

Um, yeah - could you get right on that please, Deb?:D:rolleyes:

Deb, I can't believe you haven't gone through each of your catalogs and made hand-written notes as to which of the pantry items has salt, MSG, gluten, and such. Gee, I guess you're just not the Consultant I thought you were. [snicker, snicker]

Honestly this is not something I ever noticed before however, with as many people that have dietary restrictions and allergies this would be good information for them to add into the catalogs. My FIL has a new diet that I must cook for now and I am glad I read this post saved me lots of heartache later!

The info is in the PIG, but it would be nice to have on a single sheet. I'll try to get to that sometime soon.

raebates said:
Deb, I can't believe you haven't gone through each of your catalogs and made hand-written notes as to which of the pantry items has salt, MSG, gluten, and such. Gee, I guess you're just not the Consultant I thought you were. [snicker, snicker]

I know, pregnancy has turned me into a real slacker! :p:p:p

Got your back, Ann! I didn't do sauces or mixes - read PIG. Someone please update this when new products are added!

Some are salt free / some are sugar free / many are 'preservative free' / all are MSG free. Read attached.

Attachments

• Pampered Pantry Ingredient Info.doc
    47 KB · Views: 673
Thanks, Scott!! You rock!

WHOHOO! You do rock Scott! I actually had this same question at a show last month. However, the lady was nice enough to read through all the seasonings herself.

Thanks, Scott!

Thank you Scott!!! That is SOOOOOOOO helpful!

Deb... I am due Mid September with my second (my first is only 18 months) and really slacking also. Don't feel bad!

Thanks for getting this out Scott, I am going to start carrying this with me I think it will help alot of people!

1. What is the purpose of salt-free seasonings and rubs?

Salt-free seasonings and rubs are designed to add flavor and enhance the taste of your food without the use of salt. They are a great option for those watching their sodium intake or looking for a healthier alternative to traditional seasoning blends.

2. Are salt-free seasonings and rubs still flavorful?

Yes, absolutely! While they may not contain salt, they are made with a variety of herbs, spices, and other natural ingredients that provide plenty of flavor. You won't even miss the salt!

3. Can I use salt-free seasonings and rubs on all types of food?

Yes, you can use these seasonings and rubs on all types of food, including meats, vegetables, and even snacks like popcorn. They are versatile and can be used in a variety of dishes to add flavor without the added salt.

4. Do salt-free seasonings and rubs expire?

Like any other seasoning, salt-free seasonings and rubs do have a shelf life. It is important to check the expiration date and use them within the recommended timeframe for the best flavor. Typically, they can last up to 1-2 years if stored in a cool, dry place.

5. Can I adjust the amount of seasoning I use to my personal taste?

Yes, you can definitely adjust the amount of seasoning you use to your personal taste. It is always a good idea to start with a small amount and add more as needed. You can also mix and match different seasonings to create your own unique flavor combinations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• purpleluvs3
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
lcucinella
  • SpiritdancerIA