• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Choosing the Best Salt and Pepper Mill: FAQ and Reviews

In summary, the Salt and Pepper Mill is a versatile kitchen tool that can grind both pepper and salt. It is easy to use with one hand operation and has adjustable grind settings. It also has a large hopper for filling peppercorns and a convenient spot for filling salt without any mess. The mill is highly recommended by a Pampered Chef consultant for its efficiency and reliability.
soonerchef
My FIL is wanting to purchase the Salt and Pepper Mill and since I don't have it I was hoping that someone could answer a couple of questions.

Does the mill only grind pepper or does it also grind salt?

How do you like it, how does it work and does it work well?

TIA

soonerchef said:
My FIL is wanting to purchase the Salt and Pepper Mill and since I don't have it I was hoping that someone could answer a couple of questions.

Does the mill only grind pepper or does it also grind salt?

How do you like it, how does it work and does it work well?

TIA
It is awesome! Regular salt goes in the top and pepper corns go in the bottom. To use it just squeeze the handle to grind the pepper and turn it over to shake out the salt - one hand operation.

You can also adjust how finely or coarsely you want the pepper ground. I love this tool! I take it to all of my shows and demo it in a prep bowl to show them. I also cross-sell with the funnels now that they are available, because the small funnel makes it easier to fill the peppercorns.

Large hopperI love it for the following reasons:

1. You can adjust the grind
  2. Only one thing on the table instead of two
  3. Easy to operate, even for those with disabilites
  4. Large opening to fill with peppercorns...no annoying (but so yummy) little black balls rolling on the counter
  5. The spot for filling the salt is the perfect size for the pour spout on the salt container...no mess, no fuss, no thinking!

I could probably think of more, but that's it for now...

BTW, Admin Greg, love the list feature...it ROCKS!

Last edited:
Hi there! I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to answer your questions about the Salt and Pepper Mill. The mill is designed to grind both pepper and salt, so it is perfect for all your seasoning needs. As for how I like it, I absolutely love it! It is easy to use and the adjustable grind settings allow for the perfect consistency. It works well and I have had no issues with it. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a reliable and efficient salt and pepper mill. Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1. How do I refill the salt and pepper mill?

To refill the salt and pepper mill, simply twist off the top of the mill and pour in your desired seasoning. Make sure to use coarse salt and peppercorns for optimal performance.

2. Can I adjust the grind size of the salt and pepper mill?

Yes, our salt and pepper mill have adjustable grind settings. Simply twist the knob on the top of the mill to adjust the coarseness of your seasoning.

3. How do I clean the salt and pepper mill?

To clean the salt and pepper mill, wipe the exterior with a damp cloth. For the inside, simply grind a small amount of uncooked rice to remove any leftover residue.

4. Are the salt and pepper mill dishwasher safe?

No, our salt and pepper mill are not dishwasher safe. Hand washing is recommended to ensure the best performance and longevity of the product.

5. Can I use other spices besides salt and pepper in the mill?

Yes, our salt and pepper mill can be used with a variety of spices such as dried herbs, chili flakes, and more. However, we recommend cleaning the mill before switching to a different spice to prevent any cross-contamination of flavors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aried
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jrstephens
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • nikki70563
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies