• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Salt and Pepper Mill ??

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
My FIL is wanting to purchase the Salt and Pepper Mill and since I don't have it I was hoping that someone could answer a couple of questions.

Does the mill only grind pepper or does it also grind salt?

How do you like it, how does it work and does it work well?

TIA

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
soonerchef said:
My FIL is wanting to purchase the Salt and Pepper Mill and since I don't have it I was hoping that someone could answer a couple of questions.

Does the mill only grind pepper or does it also grind salt?

How do you like it, how does it work and does it work well?

TIA
It is awesome! Regular salt goes in the top and pepper corns go in the bottom. To use it just squeeze the handle to grind the pepper and turn it over to shake out the salt - one hand operation.

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
You can also adjust how finely or coarsely you want the pepper ground. I love this tool! I take it to all of my shows and demo it in a prep bowl to show them. I also cross-sell with the funnels now that they are available, because the small funnel makes it easier to fill the peppercorns.

nikked

Gold Member
Apr 10, 2005
Large hopper

I love it for the following reasons:

1. You can adjust the grind
  2. Only one thing on the table instead of two
  3. Easy to operate, even for those with disabilites
  4. Large opening to fill with peppercorns...no annoying (but so yummy) little black balls rolling on the counter
  5. The spot for filling the salt is the perfect size for the pour spout on the salt container...no mess, no fuss, no thinking!

I could probably think of more, but that's it for now...

BTW, Admin Greg, love the list feature...it ROCKS!

Last edited: