• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Salsa show

mirandalea

Novice Member
Mar 1, 2006
My Sister-in-law booked a show with me for April 30. Her husband is interested in getting the food chopper to make homemade salsa, so I thought it would be fun to do a salsa show. I could maybe make the salsa and maybe the family burrito or touchdown taco dip. Does anyone have any other suggestions? I think I'll earn the family skillet this month. Could I double the touchdown taco dip recipe and make it in the skillet? Does anyone have the recipe for Baked Tortilla Chips? I know this is a lot of questions, but I'd love any suggestions you all may have. TIA!!!

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
What about the Mango Salsa Sundaes? That would put a different spin on the whole salsa thing. You could, if you wanted to do a second recipe make up our pantry Salsa and Guacamole. Make it totally a dip party (plus whatever they decide to serve).

chef_leeanne

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2005
Good idea ChefKearns - hadn't thought about going in that direction! How about the Apple Berry Salsa? Yum! :)

mirandalea

Novice Member
Mar 1, 2006
My dh had a great idea of also doing a hamburger/Velveeta dip to show off the micro-cooker. Does anyone have an opinion about doing the Touchdown Taco Dip in the Executive Skillet?

pchef2006

Novice Member
Mar 5, 2006
I know the Touchdown Taco Dip can be doubled to the Oval Baker. But I'm not sure about the Executive Skillet. I agree with the above posts - try the Touchdown Taco Dip, Apple Berry Salsa, Fresh Salsa & Guacamole Duo, etc. I have a recipe for a chili dip that is really easy if your interested in the recipe just let me know. Good Luck on your show. :)