• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A Salsa Show with My Sister-in-Law: Ideas & Questions!

In summary, "A Salsa Show with My Sister-in-Law" is a cooking demonstration and party hosted by Pampered Chef where guests can learn how to make delicious salsa recipes using high-quality kitchen tools. No prior cooking experience is necessary as consultants will guide attendees through the recipes. The featured salsa recipes may vary, but they will all be easy to make using Pampered Chef products. All products used in the show will be available for purchase and attendees can also host their own show by contacting their local consultant.
mirandalea
My Sister-in-law booked a show with me for April 30. Her husband is interested in getting the food chopper to make homemade salsa, so I thought it would be fun to do a salsa show. I could maybe make the salsa and maybe the family burrito or touchdown taco dip. Does anyone have any other suggestions? I think I'll earn the family skillet this month. Could I double the touchdown taco dip recipe and make it in the skillet? Does anyone have the recipe for Baked Tortilla Chips? I know this is a lot of questions, but I'd love any suggestions you all may have. TIA!!!

Just bumping this up!

What about the Mango Salsa Sundaes? That would put a different spin on the whole salsa thing. You could, if you wanted to do a second recipe make up our pantry Salsa and Guacamole. Make it totally a dip party (plus whatever they decide to serve).

Good idea ChefKearns - hadn't thought about going in that direction! How about the Apple Berry Salsa? Yum! :)

My dh had a great idea of also doing a hamburger/Velveeta dip to show off the micro-cooker. Does anyone have an opinion about doing the Touchdown Taco Dip in the Executive Skillet?

I know the Touchdown Taco Dip can be doubled to the Oval Baker. But I'm not sure about the Executive Skillet. I agree with the above posts - try the Touchdown Taco Dip, Apple Berry Salsa, Fresh Salsa & Guacamole Duo, etc. I have a recipe for a chili dip that is really easy if your interested in the recipe just let me know. Good Luck on your show. :)

What is "A Salsa Show with My Sister-in-Law"?

"A Salsa Show with My Sister-in-Law" is a cooking demonstration and party hosted by Pampered Chef where guests can learn how to make delicious salsa recipes using our high-quality kitchen tools.

Do I need to have any cooking experience to attend the show?

No, you do not need any cooking experience to attend the show. Our consultants will guide you through the recipes and provide helpful tips along the way.

What types of salsa recipes will be featured in the show?

The recipes featured in the show may vary, but they will all be delicious and easy to make using Pampered Chef products. You can expect to learn how to make traditional salsa, fruit salsa, and even unique twists on the classic dip.

Can I purchase the products used in the show?

Yes, all of the products used in the show will be available for purchase. Our consultants will be happy to assist you with any orders or questions you may have about the products.

Can I host my own "A Salsa Show with My Sister-in-Law"?

Absolutely! Our consultants are always looking for hosts to showcase our products and recipes. You can contact your local consultant to schedule a show and invite your friends and family to join in on the fun.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ksmedic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • queenjean
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
queenjean
  • KayteTUrner