• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making Wedding Treats - Need Advice Quick!

In summary, it seems that the person has not made these dishes before, but they have experience with similar recipes. They suggest asking the lady about using small dinner rolls instead of puff pastry and testing the recipe beforehand to ensure enough servings. They also mention the additional dishes of New Orleans Crab Spread on crackers and Pecan Tassies.
ChefNic
Has anyone made these? They are in the Celebrate Cookbook.
I am making them for a wedding this Saturday, :eek: and have never made them before. The lady suggested small dinner rolls instead of puff pastry. that would make it easier on me, but they would be bigger than the puff pastry squares. I don't want to disappoint her when I charge her for 36 per recipe and she only get 18 or so!!
Would they be good on dinner rolls ? or would the bread be to much? where as the pastry puff is light and airy. :confused:

She is also having the New Orleans Crab Spread - on crackers
and Pecan Tassies

Thank goodness I convinced her not to have the 200 deviled eggs!
Thanks for your help - QUICK!!

Unfortunately, I cannot answer your question as I have not made these before. However, I would suggest that you ask the lady if she would prefer small dinner rolls over puff pastry squares. If she is fine with it, then go ahead and make them on the dinner rolls. If she would prefer the puff pastry squares, then you can try to find a way to make more of them in the same amount of time. Good luck!

Hi there! I haven't personally made these before, but I have some experience with similar recipes. I think using small dinner rolls instead of puff pastry would work just fine. The bread will definitely be a bit heavier than the puff pastry, but it shouldn't be too much of a difference. Plus, the rolls will add a nice texture to the dish. As for the number of servings, I would suggest making a test batch beforehand to see how many you can get out of the recipe using the dinner rolls. That way, you can adjust the recipe accordingly and make sure you're not short on the day of the wedding. The New Orleans Crab Spread on crackers sounds delicious! And I'm glad you convinced her to not have 200 deviled eggs, that would have been quite a task. Best of luck with the wedding catering!

1. What type of treats would be best for a wedding?

For weddings, it's best to stick to elegant and bite-sized treats that are easy for guests to eat while mingling. Some popular options include mini cupcakes, macarons, chocolate truffles, and fruit tarts.

2. How many treats should I make per guest?

The general rule of thumb is to have at least 2-3 treats per guest. However, it's always a good idea to make a few extra in case of unexpected guests or if some guests want to try more than one treat.

3. Can I make the treats ahead of time?

Yes, many wedding treats can be made ahead of time and stored in an airtight container until the wedding day. This will save you time and stress on the day of the wedding. Just be sure to check the storage instructions for each treat to ensure they stay fresh.

4. How should I display the treats at the wedding?

You can get creative with how you display the treats, but some popular options include using tiered trays or cake stands, arranging them on a dessert table, or placing them on individual plates at each place setting. Just make sure the display is visually appealing and easily accessible for guests.

5. Can I customize the treats to fit the wedding theme or colors?

Yes, you can definitely customize the treats to match the wedding theme or colors. For example, you can use colored icing or decorations, or even add edible flowers or other elements that tie in with the wedding theme. Just make sure to plan ahead and have all the necessary ingredients and supplies on hand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • ccrcata
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PamperedSD
Replies