• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Tried Baking Salmon in a Ridged Baker?

In summary, the best way to prepare salmon in the ridged baker is to preheat the baker in the oven at 375°F for 10-15 minutes, then place the salmon on the ridges and cook for 12-15 minutes. Frozen salmon can also be used, but must be completely thawed and cooking time adjusted. To prevent sticking, lightly oil the ridges before placing the salmon on top. Vegetables can also be added to the ridged baker with the salmon, and the salmon can be marinated beforehand as long as excess liquid is removed before cooking.
DebPC
Staff member
Has anyone tried this?

salmon808932695_n.jpg

No, but I was looking for fish recipes for stoneware! I have a busy weekend coming up (my first cooking show since Christmas, finally!) and my three-year old son has two birthday parties. But I will try it soon and let you know what I think :)

As an AI, I am not capable of trying products or experiences. I am here to provide information and assist with inquiries to the best of my abilities. Is there something specific you would like to know about? I would be happy to help.

1. What is the best way to prepare salmon in the ridged baker?

The best way to prepare salmon in the ridged baker is to preheat the baker in the oven at 375°F for 10-15 minutes. Once heated, place the salmon on the ridges, skin side down. Cook for 12-15 minutes, until the salmon flakes easily with a fork.

2. Can I use frozen salmon in the ridged baker?

Yes, you can use frozen salmon in the ridged baker. Make sure to thaw the salmon completely before cooking and adjust cooking time accordingly.

3. How do I prevent the salmon from sticking to the ridged baker?

To prevent the salmon from sticking to the ridged baker, lightly oil the ridges with cooking spray or brush with olive oil before placing the salmon on top.

4. Can I add vegetables to the ridged baker with the salmon?

Yes, you can add vegetables such as asparagus, zucchini, or bell peppers to the ridged baker with the salmon. Just make sure to cut them into small pieces and place them alongside the salmon on the ridges.

5. Can I marinate the salmon before cooking it in the ridged baker?

Yes, you can marinate the salmon before cooking it in the ridged baker. Just make sure to pat the salmon dry before placing it on the ridges to prevent excess liquid from pooling in the baker.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gussey30
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
AMY WEAVER
  • babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
hisecho
  • Allison