• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for the "It's Good For You" Cookbook Recipe

In summary, the "It's Good For You" cookbook recipe can be found on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant in both a physical book and online. The cookbook offers a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions and preferences, and Pampered Chef products can enhance the cooking experience but are not necessary. Customers can also find reviews and ratings for the recipes on the Pampered Chef website and social media platforms.
MichelleRoth
Hi All,

Does anyone have the "It's Good For You" cookbook? I had it, but a friend of mine HAD to have it, so I sold it to her. There was an awesome recipe in there for Salmon Cakes, and I would rather just have the recipe than buy the cookbook again at this time.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks bunches in advance!

michelle :D :p

Michelle,

Here you go!

Dawn Trudell
Independent Kitchen Consultant
Fort Wayne, IN

Attachments

• Salmon Cake with Cool Lime Sauce.doc
    19.5 KB · Views: 328
Thank you!Thanks so much!

I really appreciate it!!!

Michelle :D :p :) :D

1. Where can I find the "It's Good For You" cookbook recipe?

The "It's Good For You" cookbook recipe can be found on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Is the "It's Good For You" cookbook recipe available in a physical book or only online?

The "It's Good For You" cookbook recipe is available in both a physical book and online. You can purchase the physical book through a Pampered Chef consultant or the online version can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website.

3. Are there any dietary restrictions or modifications for the recipes in the "It's Good For You" cookbook?

Yes, the "It's Good For You" cookbook offers a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions and preferences such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and low-carb options. These modifications will be noted in the recipe or can be easily made by substituting certain ingredients.

4. Can I use regular kitchen tools to make the recipes in the "It's Good For You" cookbook or do I need to purchase Pampered Chef products?

The "It's Good For You" cookbook recipes can be made with regular kitchen tools, however, Pampered Chef products are designed to make cooking easier and more efficient. They are not necessary, but they can enhance the cooking experience.

5. Are there any reviews or ratings for the recipes in the "It's Good For You" cookbook?

Yes, the Pampered Chef website allows customers to rate and review the recipes in the "It's Good For You" cookbook. You can also find reviews and ratings on social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram from customers who have tried and enjoyed the recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefDi
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
Replies
Views
Admin Greg