• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Changing S/H Price to $3.50: Do We Need to Make the Change?

In summary, the company is changing their S/H price to $3.50 in order to remain competitive and offer customers a more affordable shipping option. This change will affect all products that require shipping, but not those available for pick-up or delivery. The new S/H price will go into effect on January 1st of next year and customers will be notified through email and on the website and product catalog. There may be exceptions for large or bulky items with additional shipping charges, which will be clearly communicated to customers.
proudmama02
Today we change s/h to $3.50. Will PP automatically change this price for us, or do we need to make the change?? and how do we change the S/H??? Thanks

If you're using the most updated version of PP it'll do it all for you. It's probably a good idea to do a product update today, since it's the first of the month anyway. Make sure you're using version 13.1. You do a "Product Update" by going to the "Update" choice in the top menu bar, then choose Product Update. I didn't have to do anything extra, actually. AFter I installed and updated my latest PP, when I entered a September show, the $3.50 S&H automatically showed up.

Thanks Becky! You've been such a great help to me

1. What is the reason for changing the S/H price to $3.50?

The reason for changing the S/H price to $3.50 is to stay competitive with other companies and to offer our customers a more affordable shipping option.

2. Will this change affect all products or only certain ones?

This change will affect all products that require shipping. Products that are available for pick-up or delivery will not be affected.

3. Is there a specific date for when the S/H price will be changed?

Yes, the new S/H price of $3.50 will go into effect on January 1st of next year. Any orders placed after this date will be charged the new shipping rate.

4. How will customers be notified of the change in S/H price?

We will be sending out an email to all of our customers informing them of the change in S/H price. Additionally, the new shipping rate will be clearly stated on our website and in our product catalog.

5. Will there be any exceptions to the new S/H price?

Exceptions may be made for large or bulky items that require additional shipping charges. However, these exceptions will be clearly stated on the product page and customers will be notified before placing their order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nancycookspc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ejleinenbach
  • babywings76