• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sales Tax Question: Changing Tax Rate for PP Order - 5.5% vs 5%

In summary, a "Sales Tax Question for Pp" is a type of question related to sales tax on the platform "Pp". Sales tax on Pp is calculated based on the total cost of the purchase and the applicable tax rate. Whether or not sales tax needs to be paid on Pp purchases depends on various factors. Refunds for sales tax may be available in certain circumstances, and there may be exemptions for sales tax on Pp purchases, depending on the item and location. It is important to check local laws and regulations to determine any exemptions.
reesefamily5
Last night I got an order for a show coming up. She wants the items shipped right to her. But the tax rate is different from where she is and where the show is. I understand the tax rate goes by where it is shipped but how do I change it in PP for just this one order to make the tax rate 5.5% instead of 5%.

She placed the order on my website under the show so that is the only reason I caught the tax difference because the website figured it out that way, but I can't find anything in PP to do the same. Thanks in advance.

There is a button on the lower left hand side of the order screen that says 'Special Tax', this is where you will input her tax rate. The shows will still be the same as the hosts address.

Thank you!

1. What is a "Sales Tax Question for Pp"?

A "Sales Tax Question for Pp" refers to a specific type of question related to sales tax that is asked on the platform "Pp", which could refer to a website, app, or other online platform.

2. How is sales tax calculated on Pp?

The method for calculating sales tax on Pp may vary depending on the specific platform and the location of the transaction. In general, sales tax is calculated based on the total cost of the purchase and the applicable tax rate in the buyer's location.

3. Do I need to pay sales tax on Pp purchases?

Whether or not you need to pay sales tax on Pp purchases depends on several factors, including the location of the transaction and the type of item being purchased. In some cases, sales tax may be automatically included in the purchase price, while in other cases, it may need to be paid separately.

4. Can I get a refund for sales tax on Pp?

Refunds for sales tax on Pp purchases may be available in certain circumstances, such as if the item is returned or if the sales tax was incorrectly charged. However, the specific refund policies may vary depending on the platform and the seller.

5. Are there any exemptions for sales tax on Pp?

There may be exemptions for sales tax on Pp purchases, depending on the item being purchased and the location of the transaction. Some common exemptions include purchases made for resale or purchases of certain essential items like food or medicine. It is important to check the laws and regulations of your specific location to determine if any exemptions apply.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracy99
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • newtopamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • BethanyN