• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Resolving Sales Tax Issues on PWS When Show is Created in pp3

In summary, PWS (Personal Web Show) is a platform used by small businesses, entrepreneurs, and content creators to create and promote their own online shows, events, or workshops. Sales tax on PWS is calculated based on the buyer's location and tax rates set by the state or country. If there is an error in the calculation, the seller should contact PWS support to resolve the issue. There may be exemptions or special rules for sales tax on PWS, so it is important for sellers to research and understand the regulations. PWS also provides a feature to track and report sales tax for each show created in pp3, which sellers can access in their dashboard for tax purposes or to reconcile with their own accounting records.
RCKmom
I was setting up an August show tonight in my pws. The person lives in one county but the sales tax is showing up for the neighboring county. Is there anyway to override the sales tax on the pws. I created the show on pp3 and I was able to manually change the tax, but can't see where I can do it online. Thanks in advance for your help!:chef:

If you delete it and then set it up manually on your PWS, it will ask you for the county if the zip code you enter is in more than one county.

I type in the correct county and when I save it defaults back to the neighboring county. I wouldn't worry about it at all but the tax rate is different.

Hmmm....I'd call Tech Support on it. They are not at conference, so I'm sure they'll answer the phone quickly!

I did call and they told me to just change the zip code on the pws to read one that is not shared with another county.

1. What is a PWS?

A PWS (Personal Web Show) is a platform that allows users to create and promote their own online shows, events, or workshops. It is primarily used by small businesses, entrepreneurs, and content creators to showcase their products and services.

2. How is sales tax calculated on PWS?

The sales tax on PWS is calculated based on the location of the buyer and the tax rates set by the state or country. When a show is created in pp3 (the back-end system of PWS), the system automatically calculates the applicable sales tax based on the buyer's location.

3. What happens if there is an error in the sales tax calculation?

If there is an error in the sales tax calculation, the buyer may be charged with an incorrect amount. In this case, the seller should contact PWS support to resolve the issue and make necessary adjustments to the sales tax amount.

4. Are there any exemptions or special rules for sales tax on PWS?

Yes, there may be exemptions or special rules for sales tax on PWS depending on the buyer's location and the type of product or service being sold. It is important for sellers to research and understand the sales tax regulations for their specific industry and location.

5. How can I track and report sales tax on PWS?

PWS provides a feature to track and report sales tax for each show created in pp3. Sellers can access this information in their dashboard and use it for tax purposes or to reconcile with their own accounting records.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefetteDuJour
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
ChefetteDuJour
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefheidi2003