1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales tax changes in P3?

1. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

How long does it usually take before State Sales tax rate changes will show up in P3?

our state (NC) just increased the rates effective today. I was just wondering how long it takes to catch up in P3/online.

:)

Sep 1, 2009
  2. Krista Burson

Krista Burson Member Gold Member

Last I checked, they hadn't fixed MA yet (it went up August 1st), and all they could say were they were working on it. For now I just override the tax amount for every show I set up.

3. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

That's what I was afraid of. :D I am so bad at missing the regular things- I know I'll screw up and miss that too and end up eating the mistake! Thankfully, it's only 1 penny every dollar...so it would take alot, but still. :)

Thanks!

Sep 1, 2009
  4. chefcaroline

chefcaroline Member Gold Member

You shouldn't be the one that has to make up the difference since you will be using the tax rate that HO provided to you. They should be the ones to have to take care of it, I would think.

I called them one time about the county adder for the state food tax in TN, and they didn't understand why I was calling. The state part is all that HO requires on the TN food tax rate. I think they worked something out with TN for that.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2009
    Sep 1, 2009
Have something to add?