• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sales Receipts: Comparing 2-ply & Pampered Partner Plus

In summary, the new website will have receipts emailed directly to customers. The old website allowed for order forms to be printed.
Cooking with Nicole
Hey Everyone,

Im fairly new to PC and im placing an order for supplies.
Can someone inform me what the difference is between the Sales Receipt 2-ply and the Pampered Partner Plus sales receipts? Each give you 100 but there is like a $5.00 difference and I am wondering why. Thanks in advance!! :D

The 2-ply is so you can have a receipt and the customer can have one. The other receipts are the other "official" receipts, which have all the warranty/return info on the back, and the PC letterhead stuff on the front--you feed these into your printer and there is a place on P3 to "print receipts" and you can print from there, all formatted correctly. The outside order forms do not constitute an "official" receipt like these other two do. Some consultants use outside order forms for hosts to collect orders on before their show--then an official receipt needs to be given to each customer. I prefer to use the 2-part forms at shows, but will print up any outside orders.

Also I went to a party once where the consultant pulled out a booked that folded down with all the host specials. Does anyone know what that is called? I do not see it on the order form.

Ahhh, thank you!! I Appreciate it!

Cooking with Nicole said:
Also I went to a party once where the consultant pulled out a booked that folded down with all the host specials. Does anyone know what that is called? I do not see it on the order form.

That would be the flip chart. It comes with 3 plastic inserts that you can fill with whatever specials you choose. It is available on a supply order. You can also get additional plastic inserts.

Thank you!

Hold off on ordering new receipts in the supply orders. The new website is changing everything & receipts will be directly emailed VIA THE WEB'S PROGRAMMING.

I will still use the receipts as I like to have order forms for guest.

And those that don't have email will still need a paper receipt.

What about with the Beta Site, because it has the receipts emailed and there isn't an option to print one...i don't want to buy the Sales Receipts if it won't print the needed info

I've also learned from past experience to not order any more order forms than you'll need up to 9/1. Since S&H wasn't increased in March this year, I bet it will be in September.

What is the difference between 2-ply and Pampered Partner Plus sales receipts?

2-ply sales receipts are printed on two layers of paper, with one copy being the original and the other being a carbon copy. Pampered Partner Plus sales receipts are printed on a single layer of paper, with the option to add a carbon copy to the back.

Which type of sales receipt is better for my business?

This depends on your specific needs and preferences. 2-ply sales receipts may be more convenient for businesses that require a physical copy for record-keeping, while Pampered Partner Plus receipts may be more cost-effective and environmentally friendly.

Do both types of sales receipts offer the same level of durability?

Yes, both 2-ply and Pampered Partner Plus sales receipts are made with high-quality materials and are designed to withstand wear and tear.

Can I customize the design of my sales receipts with both options?

Yes, both 2-ply and Pampered Partner Plus sales receipts can be customized with your business logo, contact information, and other details. However, the design options may vary depending on the printing company you use.

Are there any additional features or benefits that come with Pampered Partner Plus sales receipts?

Yes, Pampered Partner Plus sales receipts may come with additional features such as sequential numbering, perforated edges for easy tearing, and the option to add a custom message or coupon on the back of the receipt.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • lmklipfel
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kary