• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sales Receipts - What Do You Write in Before/During the Show?

C
chelynn
I have been writing my name, consultant #, and phone #. Total during the show. What do you do?

I prestamp everything. Has my name, phone # and website on it. In fact I'm stamping some now for my show tomorrow!

I sticker everything... I have return address lables I have made and use them instead of a stamp, but I do it all ahead of time.

Stampers - does the stamp go through all the pages?

Sticker-ers - do you sticker all three copies?

I actually only sticker the last page - the customer copy. I don't waste stickers on the other two copies - the top one I keep and the host gets the middle to help sort orders and then tosses it after orders are delivered. I do make sure that I tell my guests at the show that my info is on the last page, which will be their receipt so they don't feel like I haven't completed any of this information on the form.

I stamp the first and third pages, and write in my consultant # in the spot on the bottom. When I'm taking orders at the show, I write in the show number and date. And I print P3 receipts for everyone. I've found it's easier for the host to read for sorting orders, and they're a little more robust, so my customers are more likely to have a complete receipt in 2 years if they need to make a return.

I put on labels w/ all my info......I used to use just OOF, and then print up receipts....but Pampered Chef has been so stinking fast with deliveries (such a problem to have!) that hosts kept getting the orders before the receipts would arrive - so now I only use the printed receipts for outside orders.

I stamp them at checkout - just the last page - I want her to see me stamping it so she knows where to look if she needs my info down the road. My stamp has my consultant # on it, too.

Before the show, I write $4 on the shipping line (did they change that with the new receipts).

At the start of the show, I have the guests write in my consultant number, the show number and the date.

When they bring their order up to be calculated, I write my name and phone number on the page.

I used to do all the order forms, but now have streamlined my business! ;)

I bring my laptop to every show and enter guests orders right there!
I let them know that since they will not receive a receipt now, they will receive a receipt with their order.

I think this makes it nice and easier for everyone. Guests don't leave their CC #'s on a piece of paper, since I enter it into the computer in front of them. (Be sure to check it twice!) Host's won't have too much paper work to keep track of. This also saves me extra time from sitting at my desk entering all the orders at home, when I could be spending my time wisely like yelling at, uh, I mean Loving my children! :D

I do print off the receipts and Thank You Letter as soon as I submit the show, and get them to the Host. :)

I stamp the customer copy with my name, address, and phone.

At the show, I have the guests write in my consultant #, show #, and date.

I fill in shipping and order totals at checkout.

I have the guests fill in my information and their info right at the beginning of the show. I also have my laptop, so I've been lucky to remember to charge for shipping.

You guys who carry your laptops ... do you get nervous about NO written record, in case something happens to your data before the show is submitted? Do YOU keep the OOFs from the show?

I've only done one show on my laptop and found that I really worried about this.

MomToEli said:
You guys who carry your laptops ... do you get nervous about NO written record, in case something happens to your data before the show is submitted? Do YOU keep the OOFs from the show?

I've only done one show on my laptop and found that I really worried about this.

I take my laptop, but I also use the write-in receipts, so I have a hard copy.

Show numberDo you include your show number on the receipt?

VeronicaW said:
I used to do all the order forms, but now have streamlined my business! ;)

I bring my laptop to every show and enter guests orders right there!
I let them know that since they will not receive a receipt now, they will receive a receipt with their order.

I think this makes it nice and easier for everyone. Guests don't leave their CC #'s on a piece of paper, since I enter it into the computer in front of them. (Be sure to check it twice!) Host's won't have too much paper work to keep track of. This also saves me extra time from sitting at my desk entering all the orders at home, when I could be spending my time wisely like yelling at, uh, I mean Loving my children! :D

I do print off the receipts and Thank You Letter as soon as I submit the show, and get them to the Host. :)
Aren't we required to give them the information about cancelling within three days as part of the DSA requirements?

ChefBeckyD said:
I take my laptop, but I also use the write-in receipts, so I have a hard copy.
This is what I did last night. They put items on the hard copy, I entered everything into the computer (including credit cards, so no extra copies of the numbers floating around), then had them sign the receipt and put the total on it. I plan to send P3 receipts as well. It just seems like a lot to do!

MomToEli said:

I have my guest use the home-made OOF's at the show, after I enter them into my laptop, I leave them with the Host. There are usually a couple that ask her "tell me again what I ordered" or that they want to add to their order.

The Host then has permission to shred or burn these OOF's when we close the show. The guests will receive the PP3 Receipt with their orders, however if they were to need another copy they can contact you.

I don't have to store/file a boat load of receipts!

This is great information! I had never thought of filling out reciepts before a show.

MomToEli said:

I take my laptop to shows, but I also fill out the receipts and I stamp all three pages in front of guest at check out and give them a copy but when I get home I print out the receipts and mail them out that way they have two copies of their orders along with my information.

1. What information should be included on a sales receipt before the show?

Before the show, it is important to include your name, consultant number, and phone number on the sales receipt. This information helps to identify you as the seller and provides a way for customers to contact you if they have any questions or concerns.

2. How do you track sales during the show?

To track sales during the show, you can use a variety of methods such as a sales spreadsheet, a sales app, or a designated sales notebook. Make sure to record the date, customer name, item purchased, and the total amount of the sale on the receipt.

3. Is it necessary to include the total amount on the sales receipt during the show?

Yes, it is important to include the total amount on the sales receipt during the show. This helps to keep track of your sales and provides customers with a record of their purchase. It also helps to prevent any discrepancies or confusion later on.

4. Can I include additional information on the sales receipt during the show?

Yes, you can include additional information on the sales receipt during the show such as the product name, price, and any discounts or promotions. This can help customers remember what they purchased and can also serve as a reminder for future purchases.

5. Is it necessary to keep a copy of the sales receipt after the show?

Yes, it is important to keep a copy of the sales receipt after the show for your records. This can be used for tracking sales, tax purposes, and as a reference for any customer inquiries or returns. It is also helpful to have a record of your sales for future business planning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• khollein
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • jessicafawn
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • TJMagoo