• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sales Receipts for the Fall/Winter

In summary, the paper supplies for next season are going to be a write in option only and there is no mention of a sales receipt.
baychef
Silver Member
I am ordering my fall/winter 2008 paper supplies. I am hesitating on ordering the sales receipts because there is no mention of a write in option. If this is the case, I will just stick with copies of the OOF off the website.

I just do not care for the sheet with everything on it. It's confusing, hard to find things and customers have only expressed enjoying the write in and not missing the pre-printed.

Have looked through my change over kit, the special addition consultant news and do not see that they are discontinuing one or the other. It just says that we will receive a free pack of 50 with our first supply order.

If I were to assume, it sounds to me as if the are going with only one choice. And since there is no mention of "write in" I am going to assume that means it is pre-printed.

Anyone recall hearing anything about this?

They told us last season that we will only have write in receipts from there forward so I am quite sure they will be write in.

They also have the product wish list forms for the new season so that's another clue that the receipts are write in.

WOO HOO!!! Thanks, Beth! I have been able to go through this change over kit more throughly and answer all of my questions, but this one had me stumped! I knew SOMEONE paid attention!!:D

I like to get my order in early so I have time to stamp and organize host packets before I start back in the rat race of school!

I think we went to write ins only for this current season already. I know I printed wish lists.... I never liked the itemized, so I did not pay close attention.

Last edited:

Hi there, I completely understand your hesitation in ordering the sales receipts for the upcoming season. I have also noticed that there is no mention of a write-in option. However, I would like to assure you that the pre-printed receipts have been a popular choice among customers and consultants alike. They are designed to make the ordering process smoother and more efficient, and we have received positive feedback on them. In addition, the special edition consultant news does mention that we will receive a free pack of 50 with our first supply order, so it seems like they are still offering both options. I have not heard anything about discontinuing one or the other, so I would suggest going ahead and ordering the pre-printed receipts. If for any reason you do not like them, you can always stick with the copies from the website. Thank you for bringing this up and I hope this helps ease your concerns. Happy selling!

What is a sales receipt for the Fall/Winter?

A sales receipt for the Fall/Winter is a document that serves as proof of purchase for goods or services bought during the Fall and Winter seasons.

Why do I need a sales receipt for the Fall/Winter?

A sales receipt is important because it provides a record of your transaction and can be used for returns, exchanges, or warranty claims if needed.

What information should be included on a sales receipt for the Fall/Winter?

A sales receipt should include the date of purchase, the name and address of the seller, a description of the items or services purchased, the price, any applicable taxes, and the payment method.

Can I get a sales receipt for the Fall/Winter if I paid with cash?

Yes, you can still receive a sales receipt if you paid with cash. The seller may ask for your name and address to include on the receipt, but this is not always necessary.

Can I use a digital sales receipt for the Fall/Winter?

Yes, many stores now offer digital receipts that can be emailed or accessed through a mobile app. These are just as valid as a paper receipt and can be used for returns or exchanges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melindagilbert
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Halle-Doodle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Halle-Doodle
  • kdangel518