• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Going Green: Use a Pampered Partner Sales Receipt for Guests at Shows

The total cost for printing an OOF is $.60. The cost of a P3 receipt is $0.10 and the cost of the ink to print it is $0.10.
cindylpal
Gold Member
I have recently been using my laptop at my shows (and LOVE IT)...what are you using as a sales receipt for your guests at the show? Seems like a waste to use the 3 part receipts...when I'm really ONLY using one to give them after I enter their order. I've thought about just using an outside order form...but I worry that something will happen to their order on the laptop and I'll have no record! Really trying to save $$$ and go GREEN!

I ALWAYS print a PP sales receipt for my guests after the show...I like all the information that it provides regarding product warranty.

Thanks for your thoughts....

I usually give them a copy of the three part so they have it for their files. I only print a PP receipt when I get an order on an OOF, they cannot be used to return products.

How do you print it from P3?

When you're within P3...that lower left hand box, that has the tabs "contacts...shows... non-commission...."......right above the "search bar" within that box has "print sales receipts" ...click on that! You must use the "sales receipts #jt52" to print on! I Love the "finished, professional look" of that going within the bag with the products...it's their last glimpse of me!!!

Last edited:
Pedey said:
How do you print it from P3?

When you're looking at your list of shows in the lower left corner of your screen, select the show you want. At that point you can either click on "print receipts" (which is right above the search box) or right click on the show (which will give you a drop-down menu that includes "print receipts").

I use the 3 part receipt because I like to have a copy for my files. I give the top portion to the guest so they know their total and can keep it on file and then I give the pink copy to the host so that she has something to reference when she is sorting the orders.

cindylpal said:
I have recently been using my laptop at my shows (and LOVE IT)...what are you using as a sales receipt for your guests at the show? Seems like a waste to use the 3 part receipts...when I'm really ONLY using one to give them after I enter their order. I've thought about just using an outside order form...but I worry that something will happen to their order on the laptop and I'll have no record! Really trying to save $$$ and go GREEN!

I ALWAYS print a PP sales receipt for my guests after the show...I like all the information that it provides regarding product warranty.

Thanks for your thoughts....

Plus the once that you print on are much cheaper for us to buy than the 3 part ones. I bought a very small printer to take to my shows..not sure that I am in love with that idea even though I have the printer. But I have been thinking about the same thing. Most people are OK with just getting their receipts when they get their products. So I usually just ask if that will be ok.

If you add up the costs of printing an OOF, the paper you print on, and then the cost of the P3 receipt and the ink to print it, (or even using a printing service) the mailing of the receipts or the distance to drive it to your host, AND your time it takes to complete all of those processes the 3part is actually more economical and a time saver. I am as tight as they get with expenses and have figured up my expenses to fractions of pennies and the 3part one comes out better on my end at least. PLUS when I get home from a show, its done except for the few outside orders yet to come in. Voila!

I'm all about putting a dollar amt on my time because 'time is money' and if it saves me time, WAHOO!

Ok just my 2 cents.

Good Point Melissa. My biggest issue. I don't do enough shows. So when I was buying the 3 part in a pack of 100. I was using all of them. And a lot got wasted. So it was a little different for me when I originally figured it out. Sorry. I forgot about that when I posted above.

AJPratt said:
I usually give them a copy of the three part so they have it for their files. I only print a PP receipt when I get an order on an OOF, they cannot be used to return products.

This is exactly what I do?

Melissa78 said:
If you add up the costs of printing an OOF, the paper you print on, and then the cost of the P3 receipt and the ink to print it, (or even using a printing service) the mailing of the receipts or the distance to drive it to your host, AND your time it takes to complete all of those processes the 3part is actually more economical and a time saver. I am as tight as they get with expenses and have figured up my expenses to fractions of pennies and the 3part one comes out better on my end at least. PLUS when I get home from a show, its done except for the few outside orders yet to come in. Voila!

I'm all about putting a dollar amt on my time because 'time is money' and if it saves me time, WAHOO!

Ok just my 2 cents.

I really like the warranty info on there...and it a much more professional look, which is what I want to leave my customers with! I'm thinking about just printing up the outside order forms and then just getting a "receipt pad" so I could just give them something for their payment.

Here is the big item in this issue: Legally, anyone who orders needs to go home with a copy of the receipt with all that info on the back. There just isn't a way around that. I'l like to get around it to save $ but you can't. It has their 3 day legal refusal info and we just have to provide that.

quiverfull7 said:
Here is the big item in this issue: Legally, anyone who orders needs to go home with a copy of the receipt with all that info on the back. There just isn't a way around that. I'l like to get around it to save $ but you can't. It has their 3 day legal refusal info and we just have to provide that.

Exactly.

Plus, I think it just makes me look more legit as a business person to be handing them an official receipt. It helps with my credibility and professionalism.

1. How does using a Pampered Partner Sales Receipt help with going green?

Using a Pampered Partner Sales Receipt eliminates the need for paper receipts, reducing paper waste and helping to save trees.

2. Is there a cost associated with using a Pampered Partner Sales Receipt?

No, there is no additional cost for using a Pampered Partner Sales Receipt. It is included in the cost of your Pampered chef consultant membership.

3. Can I still offer physical receipts to my guests if they prefer?

Yes, you can still offer physical receipts to your guests if they prefer. However, we encourage the use of digital receipts to help reduce paper waste.

4. How do I access the Pampered Partner Sales Receipt for my guests?

The Pampered Partner Sales Receipt is accessible through the consultant portal on the Pampered chef website. You can easily generate and send digital receipts to your guests from there.

5. Is there a limit to the number of receipts I can generate for my guests?

No, there is no limit to the number of receipts you can generate for your guests. You can generate as many as needed for each show or order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cooking with Nicole
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • pkd09
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
  • kdangel518