• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sales Receipt for Outside Order Direct Ship?

In summary, a "Sales Receipt for Outside Order Direct Ship" is a document that serves as proof of purchase for an order shipped directly to the customer. To request this receipt, contact customer service. Items from an "Outside Order Direct Ship" can be returned following the company's return policy. The timeframe for receiving the receipt varies, and there is no fee for this standard document.
BeckyC5830
I have a guest who placed an order on my website for my hosts cooking show and requested her order to be shipped directly to her, do I need to send a receipt to the guest?

Thanks for your help!

Yes, you do need to send a reciept. Pampered Chef only sends reciepts when the order is an individual order placed through your website.

Thank you! I knew I'd get a prompt response from someone! I sent one to the guest just to be safe.

1. What is a "Sales Receipt for Outside Order Direct Ship"?

A "Sales Receipt for Outside Order Direct Ship" is a document that serves as a proof of purchase for an order that is shipped directly to the customer from our warehouse or supplier. It includes details such as the order number, items purchased, quantity, and total cost.

2. How do I request a "Sales Receipt for Outside Order Direct Ship"?

To request a "Sales Receipt for Outside Order Direct Ship", please contact our customer service department at 1-800-123-4567. They will be able to assist you with obtaining the necessary documentation.

3. Can I return items from an "Outside Order Direct Ship"?

Yes, you can return items from an "Outside Order Direct Ship" just like any other Pampered Chef order. Please follow our return policy and contact our customer service department for assistance.

4. How long does it take to receive a "Sales Receipt for Outside Order Direct Ship"?

The timeframe for receiving a "Sales Receipt for Outside Order Direct Ship" varies depending on the shipping method and location. Our customer service team can provide an estimated time of arrival for your receipt upon request.

5. Is there a fee for a "Sales Receipt for Outside Order Direct Ship"?

No, there is no fee for a "Sales Receipt for Outside Order Direct Ship". It is a standard document that we provide to our customers for their records.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• turtle15
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
turtle15
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • barbara_anne