• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Last Minute Sales Ideas? Let's Brainstorm!

In summary, some people have brainstormed ideas for obtaining sales at the end of the month, while others are having a good month.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
I have a cluster mate who is a little short of reaching her sellathon goal. She has called her customers. We are brainstorming. There are 6 days left until the end of the month. Does anyone have any fun creative ideas on how to obtain sales at the end of the month? ie Fabulous Friday Sales, incentives, etc. :)

I'd love to hear this too. My June is dead and I have a FR that hasn't been finalized yet due to a declined credit card.

Do a Taste-Testers Only show at her house. (I just made that up LOL) Seriously, send out invites to all her customers - or just the past 6 months or whatever and have them all over to taste test a new recipe. Something she hasn't done before, maybe something with a product she hasn't ever showcased (DCB, Pineapple Wedger, etc.). I missed the call about Coldstone Ice Cream show, but I have all the info if you guys want it. That might be a good draw, with summer and all.

I would love the coldstone show info! I have something similar from several years ago but would love to see if there are any new ideas out there for it.

I'm having a pretty good month, however, it's been a very slow start of the year.
I'd also like pick up more biz w/any ideas!

Try Pampering a Business... I've taken in brownies in the bar pan with order forms. I mostly book shows out of it but it only cost about $2 so you could do it to a bunch of places and maybe she'd get enough orders.

I went to a meeting on Monday and we were challenged to hold our own show or get a previously unplanned catalog show plus a booking by June 30. I decided to try the mystery host catalog show (an idea that I got from someone here). I had two immediate takers and am tracking down a few more people to participate. Ideally I'd like 10 participants to sell $100, but if however many I have can combine to get to $1,000 in sales, I'll be excited. My e-mail was titled "I need your help," and two people immediately replied.I'm also thinking about seeing if I can get some people over for a Power Cooking workshop this weekend. Maybe some of them will book and maybe even order.Kelly

Here is the Cold Stone stuff (i haven't read it in detail yet)
AND a summer booking idea sheet that I was so excited about I had to add before I finished reading it. LOL

Attachments

• ColdStone.doc
    35 KB · Views: 490
  • coldstoneshows[1].doc
    98.5 KB · Views: 266
  • SummerBookingideas-collage.doc
    1.3 MB · Views: 282
Hasn't proved fruitful yet, but I sent an email out to people who bought the striped simple addition pieces and told them it was on the outlet. The outlet is a great way to get people to buy NOW - even if they are going away or can't come to a party. Best wishes - I missed my goal because of a reschedule (to July) and a bad host (three orders). Oh well. should have booked even more to account for that......

What are the best sales strategies for the end of the month?

Some of the best sales strategies for the end of the month include offering special discounts or promotions, hosting virtual or in-person parties, reaching out to past customers for repeat business, and utilizing social media and email marketing to reach a wider audience.

How can I increase my sales at the end of the month?

You can increase your sales at the end of the month by offering limited-time deals or bundles, offering incentives for customers to refer their friends, and highlighting popular products or new releases. It's also important to follow up with potential customers and provide exceptional customer service to encourage repeat business.

Is it important to meet monthly sales goals?

Meeting monthly sales goals is important for the overall success of your business. It helps to keep track of progress and make necessary adjustments to your sales strategies. It also allows you to set achievable targets and stay motivated to reach them.

What are some effective ways to promote end-of-the-month sales?

Some effective ways to promote end-of-the-month sales include utilizing social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram to showcase products and promotions, creating eye-catching graphics or videos to entice customers, and partnering with influencers or bloggers to reach a larger audience.

Are there any special discounts or deals available at the end of the month?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers special discounts or deals at the end of the month to help customers save on their favorite products. You can check our website or social media pages for any current promotions or contact your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• k1tchng0ddess
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
KellyCooks
  • PC_Megan
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • KellyTheChef