1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Sales at the end of the month?

1. RossDeb2

RossDeb2 Member Gold Member

I have a cluster mate who is a little short of reaching her sellathon goal. She has called her customers. We are brainstorming. There are 6 days left until the end of the month. Does anyone have any fun creative ideas on how to obtain sales at the end of the month? ie Fabulous Friday Sales, incentives, etc. :)

Jun 24, 2009
  2. dkitten13

dkitten13 Member

I'd love to hear this too. My June is dead and I have a FR that hasn't been finalized yet due to a declined credit card.

Jun 24, 2009
  3. Crystal Patton

Crystal Patton Advanced Member

Do a Taste-Testers Only show at her house. (I just made that up LOL) Seriously, send out invites to all her customers - or just the past 6 months or whatever and have them all over to taste test a new recipe. Something she hasn't done before, maybe something with a product she hasn't ever showcased (DCB, Pineapple Wedger, etc.). I missed the call about Coldstone Ice Cream show, but I have all the info if you guys want it. That might be a good draw, with summer and all.

4. pcsharon1

pcsharon1 Veteran Member Gold Member

I would love the coldstone show info! I have something similar from several years ago but would love to see if there are any new ideas out there for it.

Jun 24, 2009
  5. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Jun 24, 2009
  6. VeronicaW

VeronicaW Advanced Member Gold Member

I'm having a pretty good month, however, it's been a very slow start of the year.
    I'd also like pick up more biz w/any ideas!

Jun 24, 2009
  7. jen5512

jen5512 Guest

Try Pampering a Business... I've taken in brownies in the bar pan with order forms. I mostly book shows out of it but it only cost about $2 so you could do it to a bunch of places and maybe she'd get enough orders.

Jun 24, 2009
  8. KellyCooks

KellyCooks Novice Member Gold Member

I went to a meeting on Monday and we were challenged to hold our own show or get a previously unplanned catalog show plus a booking by June 30. I decided to try the mystery host catalog show (an idea that I got from someone here). I had two immediate takers and am tracking down a few more people to participate. Ideally I'd like 10 participants to sell $100, but if however many I have can combine to get to $1,000 in sales, I'll be excited. My e-mail was titled "I need your help," and two people immediately replied.

I'm also thinking about seeing if I can get some people over for a Power Cooking workshop this weekend. Maybe some of them will book and maybe even order.

Kelly

Jun 24, 2009
  9. Crystal Patton

Crystal Patton Advanced Member

Here is the Cold Stone stuff (i haven't read it in detail yet)
    AND a summer booking idea sheet that I was so excited about I had to add before I finished reading it. LOL

Attached Files:

10. beepampered

beepampered Veteran Member

Hasn't proved fruitful yet, but I sent an email out to people who bought the striped simple addition pieces and told them it was on the outlet. The outlet is a great way to get people to buy NOW - even if they are going away or can't come to a party. Best wishes - I missed my goal because of a reschedule (to July) and a bad host (three orders). Oh well. should have booked even more to account for that......

Jun 24, 2009
Have something to add?