• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sale Part2Of2 - Inventory Reduction Omg

In summary, the conversation is about someone named Scott who is trying to liquidate their PC inventory and is asking interested buyers to email him for a current list of items. He is also offering a 10% discount to active consultants and is open to negotiation on prices. The conversation also includes a discussion about methods for selling the inventory, such as hosting an open house or selling to past hosts, and a question about the meaning of "NIB" on the list of items.
scottcooks
Gold Member
Again, (I need to liquidate some of my PC inventory. PLEASE do not PM me or post here "asking for a current list". If there is something you are interested in,
1)send me an email at Scottcooks AT hot mail DOT com.
2)we will agree on a price, plus shipping you wil pay from 98008 zip code.
3)You send me a check, cash or money order for amount plus shipping which we agree on, and the items is yours...I will use your $ to mail the item/s to you.Every few days I will update this list.My goals in liquidating are...
-help other consultants
-create some cash flow
-to make liars out of 'he who dies with the most PC toys wins'Consultants, please give me your website in the email so I can determine that you are an active consultant...in which case, take
10% off the posted prices. Everyone else pays full price. I already paid tax on these, so no added tax required.IF you notice some prices are goofy too high (had to guess on many older items) please let me know kindly in a polite email.)
Here is THE second half of the LIST as of 9/23 at 6:30am - Check it twice - gonna find out who wants it for this price!old style white kitchen Shears used $ 10.00
Dots Stemware set of 4 (box has been opened) 2833 $ 20.00
Dots Stemware single stem $ 5.00
Pink Lemon Aid 1 new, 1 used 2605 $ 8.00 /5.00
Old Style Thin Grey Kitchen Shears NIB 1077 $ 15.00
Adjustable Measuring Cup used $ 6.00
Rotary grater barrel drum $ 3.00
SA White Adjustable Tiered Tower 1956 $ 30.00
adjustable mearuring spoon wht/gry NIB 2258 2 $ 8.50
Old Style small batter bowl NIB 2432 9 $ 14.00
SA Medium Square, Cranberry Accent (set of 2) NIB 1713 2 $ 15.00
SA petite squares cranberry (set of 4) NIB $ 12.00
leaf napkin ring set NIB 1255 $ 4.00
Avocado peeler NIB 1255 1 $ 8.00
Beige vinyl Red Logo table cloth used $ 5.00
Old Style Kitchen spritzer used $ 10.00
SA accessory forks (set of 2) used $ 5.00
Original plastic/stainless steel syrated Bread Knife w/sleeve used $ 12.00
Cranberry bar board used $ 8.00
Rotary grater barrel drum -fine used $ 3.00
Linens window pane napkin $ 4.50
Linens dish towel cranberry/sage leaves used 2 $ 4.00
Old style small batter bowl 1 NIB / 1 demo only 2073 2 $ 11.00
Dots Cup (set of 2) NIB $ 10.00
denim apron wht logo 2 good 2 used 4 $ 5.00
Mouse pad blue PC logo new 3 $ 2.00
Denim Table Cloths w/PC logo NIB 1342 $ 5.00
Lg Colander used $ 5.00
Holiday Appitizer Plates - trees (set of 4) NIB 2808 2 $ 8.00
Holiday Serving Plate - trees NIB 2807 $ 15.00
Cookbook for a Cause vol 2 good 2 $ 3.00
Old Style Zester/Scorer NIB 1134 $ 10.50
Easy Release Cheese Crumbler NIB 1137 $ 5.00
Handi Scraper - green good $ 7.00
Linens Cranberry windowpane napkin $ 4.50
Linens Cranberry leaf guest towel $ 4.00
Cookbook Spin on Salads new $ 8.00
Cookbook All the Best new 2 $ 15.00
Linens - White Aprons NIB 2 $ 10.00
SA sm bowl Caddy new $ 10.00
SA Lg Serving Platter w/handles Wht $ 24.00
Oil Dipping Set NIB 2310 $ 12.00
Oil Dipping Set w/9 bowls demo only 2310 $ 15.00
Cake Pedestal NIB 1957 $ 24.00
Lg Round Stone 15" used $ 25.00

Last edited:
Hi Scott. I send 2 emails to the address provided above with no response. Maybe I entered something wrong. But I am interested in a few of your items. Hopefully you willse this message and email me [email protected]. Thanks

sorry - nothing has come up; emailing you now.

Scott, I've had great success having an open house for past hosts to dwindle down my inventory. That way I didn't have to bother with packaging and shipping, keeping prices low. You've probably already considered this.

hi Scott, im new to this site what does "NIB" mean?

new in box

What items are included in the "Sale Part2Of2 - Inventory Reduction Omg" event?

The "Sale Part2Of2 - Inventory Reduction Omg" event includes a variety of Pampered Chef products at discounted prices. This includes cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and more.

How much can customers expect to save during the "Sale Part2Of2 - Inventory Reduction Omg" event?

The amount of savings varies depending on the product, but customers can expect to save anywhere from 20-50% off the original price during the "Sale Part2Of2 - Inventory Reduction Omg" event.

Can customers use any additional discounts or promotions during the "Sale Part2Of2 - Inventory Reduction Omg" event?

No, the discounted prices during the "Sale Part2Of2 - Inventory Reduction Omg" event cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.

Is the "Sale Part2Of2 - Inventory Reduction Omg" event available online and in stores?

Yes, the "Sale Part2Of2 - Inventory Reduction Omg" event is available both online and in Pampered Chef retail stores.

How long will the "Sale Part2Of2 - Inventory Reduction Omg" event last?

The event will last for a limited time only, so customers should take advantage of the discounted prices while supplies last. Check the website or visit a Pampered Chef retail store for specific event dates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scottcooks
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • naekelsey
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
naekelsey
Replies