• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Rare Gems: Pampered Chef Supplies & Business Items for Sale!

In summary, Tenille is looking for replacement bags, recipe cards, stationary/cards/other business supplies, and videos (VHS) training videos. She is potentially
chef_kimmo
Gold Member
I have not sold in a long time because it seems my other full time job took over and I didn't have time or energy to work PC on the side. It was good to me for a long time but I really should get rid the extra items I have. I would like an honest opinion before I spend a ton of time going through some items and cataloging them.... honest but nice - please :)While I was still active there was many changes from the use of Nancy's Artwork cards and stickers, to the new logo and changes in the look. I have items like cassette tapes (yes, I know old technology) which has good information but I know some of the direction of PC has changed. Some of this advice I think could still be good - such as a tape "The ABC's of Bookings" but the consultant may have to understand there is some updates and that the processes may still be similar.So a lot of words to say - if I take the time to list all of what I have, is there any interest in items like:various bags (messenger, tool tote, etc.)
cassette training CDs
Pampered Chef Binders w/the old logo
Stationary / cards / other business supplies (with new and old logos)
recipe cards (some stamped by other consultants / some not, some with new or old logos)
Seasons Best Recipe Collections (new and old logos)
Nancy's Artwork items
Videos (VHS) training videos <-- most likely these will go in the trash but just putting it out there (Although one of them is titled History in the Making which is with Doris Christopher)These are what I can think of off the top of my head and would like to get some answers so I know if should just throw away or if I should take the time to post on here.Thanks in advance for your input.

Last edited:
Do you have pics of the bags you are offering? I need a few items and looking for tablecloth if you have one

Hi,
I'd be interested in finding out about recipe cards & any blank/generic note cards/postcards (good for Thank you's, Happy B-day, thinking of you, etc...)
Feel free to send me a private message.
Thanks,
Tenille

I Am looking to replace the black and pink paisley picnic type bag if you have that one. The one with the metal frame. Mine got melted!

Potentially interested in the Nancy's Artwork items - either list or send me pictures? Perhaps PM?

I would be interested as well. Especially as I just started consulting at the end of March. I dont have any team support. My recruiter never contacts me and I still have yet been contacted by our director. So I.ve never met or spoke with her. I come here and PCU and look at other pages to help me succeed besides believing in myself.

What is the "Discover Rare Gems" collection?

The "Discover Rare Gems" collection is a limited edition line of Pampered Chef supplies and business items that are only available for a short period of time. These items are specially designed and curated to help consultants grow their business and make their cooking and entertaining experiences even more enjoyable.

How can I purchase items from the "Discover Rare Gems" collection?

You can purchase items from the "Discover Rare Gems" collection through a Pampered Chef consultant. If you do not have a consultant, you can find one in your area by visiting our website and using the "Find a Consultant" tool.

Can I host a party to earn items from the "Discover Rare Gems" collection?

Yes, you can host a Pampered Chef party and earn items from the "Discover Rare Gems" collection as host rewards. Contact your consultant to schedule a party and they can provide more information on the host rewards program.

Are the items in the "Discover Rare Gems" collection dishwasher safe?

Most items in the "Discover Rare Gems" collection are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend checking the individual item's care instructions for specific details. Some items may require hand washing to preserve their unique designs.

When will the "Discover Rare Gems" collection be available for purchase?

The "Discover Rare Gems" collection is only available for a limited time and while supplies last. The collection is typically released in the fall, but the exact date may vary each year. Be sure to check with your consultant for the most up-to-date information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzanne Johnson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • PamperedGirl_KC