1. Join Chef Success Today!
    We're the #1 Pampered Chef Consultant Community. Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files, images, discussions etc! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Selling Sale of Business Items

Discussion in 'Buy and Sell Items' started by chef_kimmo, Apr 15, 2018.

1. chef_kimmo

chef_kimmo Senior Member Gold Member

I have not sold in a long time because it seems my other full time job took over and I didn't have time or energy to work PC on the side. It was good to me for a long time but I really should get rid the extra items I have. I would like an honest opinion before I spend a ton of time going through some items and cataloging them.... honest but nice - please :)

While I was still active there was many changes from the use of Nancy's Artwork cards and stickers, to the new logo and changes in the look. I have items like cassette tapes (yes, I know old technology) which has good information but I know some of the direction of PC has changed. Some of this advice I think could still be good - such as a tape "The ABC's of Bookings" but the consultant may have to understand there is some updates and that the processes may still be similar.

So a lot of words to say - if I take the time to list all of what I have, is there any interest in items like:

various bags (messenger, tool tote, etc.)
    cassette training CDs
    Pampered Chef Binders w/the old logo
    Stationary / cards / other business supplies (with new and old logos)
    recipe cards (some stamped by other consultants / some not, some with new or old logos)
    Seasons Best Recipe Collections (new and old logos)
    Nancy's Artwork items
    Videos (VHS) training videos <-- most likely these will go in the trash but just putting it out there (Although one of them is titled History in the Making which is with Doris Christopher)

These are what I can think of off the top of my head and would like to get some answers so I know if should just throw away or if I should take the time to post on here.

Thanks in advance for your input.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
    Apr 15, 2018
  2. pmprdprettyinsnj

pmprdprettyinsnj Member Silver Member

Do you have pics of the bags you are offering? I need a few items and looking for tablecloth if you have one

3. Tenille V.

Tenille V. Member

Hi,
    I'd be interested in finding out about recipe cards & any blank/generic note cards/postcards (good for Thank you's, Happy B-day, thinking of you, etc...)
    Feel free to send me a private message.
    Thanks,
    Tenille

Apr 16, 2018
  4. mspibb

mspibb Member Gold Member

I Am looking to replace the black and pink paisley picnic type bag if you have that one. The one with the metal frame. Mine got melted!

Apr 24, 2018 at 12:27 PM
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted