• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Salad Spinner Life Span

Meigs

Jan 17, 2010
I have a customer that is asking the life span of the salad spinner.
I know that it has a 3 yr warranty period. But she is wanting to know if anyone knows how long they last ruffly because they are quite pricey.

She is calling me back shortly.
if anyone knows anything please let me know!

Thanks guys! =-)

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
I've had mine 3 yrs and it's working just as well now as the day I bought it. Granted, I do TAKE CARE of my stuff...so as long as she uses it properly, it should be fine. I've had the cheap-models that you pay $20-30 for, and they didn't last as long as mine has.

She'll MORE than save the money in produce for the cost of the spinner. No more tossing bags of unused veggies - if she uses it! Just encourage her to prep veggies/lettuce soon after purchase and they'll last her a week or more, and she'll recoup her money in no time by not tossing yucky produce or buying bagged lettuce!

*Updated the time- I found my receipt- I must have bought it when it first came out.*

Last edited:

straitfan

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jul 31, 2006
I've had mine more than 4-5 yrs (not sure exactly when I bought it, but I know it was before I moved to my current house... ANd it's working just as well now as the day I bought it.
It hasn't been out that long I've only been in the biz 3 yrs. and I remember it being introduced. I've had mine since it came out and have had no issues at all with it.

Meigs

Jan 17, 2010
Great!!! Thanks so much lady's that is great advise!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views