• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spooky Salad Spinner Drawing at Our Halloween Booth - Enter to Win!

In summary, a salad spinner drawing is a game where participants spin a salad spinner for a chance to win a prize. To enter, you can purchase raffle tickets or participate in a promotion from Pampered Chef. Prizes can include kitchen tools, gift cards, and free products. Salad spinner drawings are typically held during special events throughout the year, and winners do not need to be present to claim their prize.
PamperedSheep
I am doing a booth for Halloween. I was thinking about putting the door prize drawing slips after the customer filled them out in my salad spinner and then I could mix them up thru the day to get peoples attention? What do you all think?

Sounds like a fun idea! I would test it at home first, to see if the pieces of paper would get stuck or shredded. You may end up having to fold them into a smaller size.

NooraK said:
Sounds like a fun idea! I would test it at home first, to see if the pieces of paper would get stuck or shredded. You may end up having to fold them into a smaller size.

I was wondering about that too... Would be cool though if it works! Let us know!

I've done it before, and it doesn't really work. Just like with lettuce, the paper just sticks to the sides, it doesn't go floating around like you would hope.

The good news, they won't get stuck in the slots or shredded.

Wonder if you printed door prize slips out on card stock if that would work better??

Lisa

What is a salad spinner drawing?

A salad spinner drawing is a fun and interactive game where participants spin a salad spinner and whichever slot the spinner lands on, that person wins a prize.

How do I enter into a salad spinner drawing?

To enter into a salad spinner drawing, you can purchase raffle tickets or participate in a specific promotion offered by Pampered Chef. Your entry will then be added to the salad spinner for a chance to win a prize.

What kind of prizes can I win from a salad spinner drawing?

The prizes for a salad spinner drawing can vary depending on the promotion, but they can include kitchen tools, gift cards, and even free products from Pampered Chef.

How often does Pampered Chef host salad spinner drawings?

The frequency of salad spinner drawings can vary, but typically they are held during special promotions or events throughout the year.

Do I have to be present to win a prize from a salad spinner drawing?

No, you do not have to be present to win a prize from a salad spinner drawing. If your raffle ticket or entry is chosen, you will be contacted by Pampered Chef to claim your prize.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • lmklipfel
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kittychef
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies