• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Salad on the Bamboo Platter

In summary, the Bamboo Platter is 16 inches in diameter and dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. It can be used for both hot and cold foods and does not come with serving utensils. The main benefit of using this platter for serving salads is its eco-friendly and durable bamboo material.
IAmChefJ
I've spent too much time at work searching with no luck -- someone help!

I remember reading that someone took a salad that was called to be made in the trifle bowl, and spread it out on the bamboo platter. Can someone recall what that was and post the recipe if possible?

Have an event tomorrow night that I'm bringing food for... going straight from work so it has to be a no-cook. Was thinking a salad and then the cream cheese / pineapple rum sauce with crackers. Or I'll take other suggestions!

Thanks!
J.

It was probably the 7-layer southwestern salad or the Summer Berry Layered Salad (part of the stars & stripes theme show).

The 7-layer Southwest Salad is the best!!!!!

I've done that with the cheeseburger salad too

pamperedlinda said:
I've done that with the cheeseburger salad too

The Cheeseburger Salad and the Strawberry Spinach Salad look beautiful on the bamboo platter!

Attachments

• 4733_200502600531_725675531_6986132_8091429_s.jpg
    4733_200502600531_725675531_6986132_8091429_s.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 350
  • 5652_233312625531_725675531_7864355_2569639_s.jpg
    5652_233312625531_725675531_7864355_2569639_s.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 356
Keith - do you take pictures of all your food? LOL

pamperedlinda said:
Keith - do you take pictures of all your food? LOL

Most of it, I do. I then post the pictures on facebook for all to envy. It's the budding gourmet in me.

leftymac said:
Most of it, I do. I then post the pictures on facebook for all to envy. It's the budding gourmet in me.

that's a great idea!

1. What is the size of the Bamboo Platter?

The Salad on the Bamboo Platter measures 16 inches in diameter, making it the perfect size for serving large salads for a group.

2. Is the Bamboo Platter dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Bamboo Platter is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing to preserve the quality and longevity of the bamboo material.

3. Can I use the Bamboo Platter for hot foods?

Yes, the Bamboo Platter can be used for both hot and cold foods. It is heat-resistant up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, making it suitable for serving warm dishes.

4. Does the Bamboo Platter come with serving utensils?

No, the Bamboo Platter does not come with serving utensils. However, it is designed with a raised edge to prevent food from sliding off and can be easily paired with any standard serving utensils.

5. What is the benefit of using a Bamboo Platter for serving salads?

The Bamboo Platter is not only aesthetically pleasing, but it is also eco-friendly and durable. It is made from sustainable bamboo material, making it a more environmentally friendly option. Additionally, the bamboo material is strong and resistant to scratches, making it a long-lasting serving platter for all your salad needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cactus_flower
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • babywings76