• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Delicious Salad in a Jar Recipes for Your Next Workshop on CC!

In summary, a "Salad in a Jar" recipe is a convenient and healthy way to pack and store a salad for on-the-go eating. You can use any type of dressing, but it's important to layer the ingredients in a specific order to keep the salad fresh. It's best to use a wide-mouth mason jar or a glass jar with a tight-fitting lid and the salad can last up to 5 days if stored properly. The ingredients are highly customizable, allowing for a variety of options.
raebates
Staff member
I'm looking for the resources for Salad in a Jar workshops. I did a search on CC and, of course, got literally 654 results. None of them have anything to do with Salad in a Jar workshops. Anyone have those and willing to share? Or, anyone know the secret place I can find the resources on CC?

Please feel free to email me -- i have stuff for the show and am doing one on 4/15.
[email protected]

Rae, have you looked on Pinterest? I did a search last night and think it will be a GREAT source of information.

Pinterest is a great source of info and ideas for these salads.

I did go there. I was specifically looking for PC resources that apparently don't exist.

There is a whole Facebook group dedicated to this..do a search and ask to be added. They are marvelous

1. What is a "Salad in a Jar" recipe?

A "Salad in a Jar" recipe is a convenient and healthy way to pack and store a salad for on-the-go eating. The ingredients are layered in a jar, starting with the dressing at the bottom, followed by the sturdier ingredients like vegetables and proteins, and ending with the delicate greens at the top. This keeps the salad fresh and crisp until it's ready to be mixed and eaten.

2. What type of jar should I use for a Salad in a Jar recipe?

We recommend using a wide-mouth mason jar or a glass jar with a tight-fitting lid. This allows for easy packing and access to the ingredients. It's also important to use a jar with a capacity of at least 32 ounces to fit all the layers of the salad.

3. Can I use any type of dressing for a Salad in a Jar recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of dressing that you prefer. However, it's important to always start with the dressing at the bottom of the jar to avoid the other ingredients from becoming soggy.

4. How long can a Salad in a Jar last in the fridge?

A Salad in a Jar can last up to 5 days in the fridge if it's properly stored. It's best to use fresh and crisp ingredients and make sure the jar is tightly sealed. When ready to eat, simply shake the jar to mix the ingredients and enjoy!

5. Can I customize the ingredients in a Salad in a Jar recipe?

Absolutely! One of the great things about Salad in a Jar recipes is that they are highly customizable. You can use any combination of vegetables, proteins, and toppings that you prefer. Just make sure to layer them in the correct order to keep the salad fresh and delicious.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • BeckyC5830
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
LeslieSGI
  • ChefBurke
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies