• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Salad Dressing Recipes for Measure Mix N/ Pour

In summary, the Measure Mix N/ Pour is a convenient and accurate tool from Pampered Chef that helps with measuring and mixing ingredients for salad dressing recipes. It can be used for all types of salad dressings, as well as other recipes like sauces and batters. Using it is simple, and it is also dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
byrd1956
Gold Member
I have a customer that just got a Measure Mix and Pour. She would like a Ranch Dressing recipe. Can anyone help?

After searching online I found a recipe and decided to share it here, just in case someone else is interested. I found it at the It's Time to Green! blog
Home-made Ranch Powder
5 Tbsp dried minced onions (processed in food processor to make a fine powder)
1 tsp dill (process/grind with minced onions)
7 tsp parsley flakes
3 tsp sea salt
1 tsp garlic powder
Mix all ingredients together and store in a glass jar. Remember this is the real stuff, no junk in here, so it may clump a little. Just open your glass jar and loosen ingredients with a butter knife before measuring.Homemade Ranch Salad Dressing
1 Tbsp of your Homemade Ranch Powder
1 cup Hellman's mayonnaise
1 cup organic buttermilk
Mix ingredients together and chill before serving.
She said she used her Pampered Chef salad dressing Measure Mix and Pour and that this dressing is really good. I will be sharing it with my customer but asking her to let me know what she thinks after she tries it.

Thanks Robyn! Sounds great!

What is the purpose of the Measure Mix N/ Pour for salad dressing recipes?

The Measure Mix N/ Pour is a specially designed tool from Pampered Chef that helps you easily measure and mix ingredients for salad dressing recipes. It has measurement markings and a built-in mixing blade, making it convenient to use and ensuring accurate measurements.

Can I use the Measure Mix N/ Pour for all types of salad dressing recipes?

Yes, the Measure Mix N/ Pour is versatile and can be used for any type of salad dressing recipe. It works well for vinaigrettes, creamy dressings, and even marinades.

How do I use the Measure Mix N/ Pour for salad dressing recipes?

Using the Measure Mix N/ Pour is simple! First, add the ingredients to the container, using the measurement markings as a guide. Then, place the lid on top and press down to activate the mixing blade. Give it a few shakes or twists, and your dressing will be mixed and ready to pour.

Is the Measure Mix N/ Pour dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Measure Mix N/ Pour is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. Simply remove the lid and mixing blade, and place all pieces in the dishwasher for a thorough clean.

Can I use the Measure Mix N/ Pour for other recipes besides salad dressing?

While the Measure Mix N/ Pour is designed specifically for salad dressing recipes, it can also be used for other recipes that require mixing and measuring, such as sauces, batters, and even cocktails. Get creative and see how this versatile tool can make cooking and baking easier for you!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sjoneschef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pc ri lisa
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies