• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Salad Choppers on Back Order?

In summary, the conversation discusses the availability of salad choppers, which are currently on back order due to high demand. Customers can still place orders, but they will be shipped once the item is back in stock. The price will remain the same and customers can cancel or modify their orders while on back order. No alternative products are currently available.
niclowther
Gold Member
I just put in a show yesterday, and P3 said the Salad Choppers are on backorder. When I looked on CC today there is nothing listed as being on backorder. Anyone else P3 say on back order? Or is CC not up to date?

I had several this week on back order too

I had two on backorder from a show submitted last Saturday night. They shipped on Thursday, but they're going by that FedEx/USPS partnership thingey, so they're going to take an extra WEEK to get to the host. The rest of the order was delivered on Thursday.

Thanks for the info. On another note, shipping has been super fast for shows.

I hate backordered stuff. I have 2 salad choppers on my order to submit tonight. It is more work for our hostess.

Everybody must be doing their "Magic Pot and Choppy Chop" demos...way to go!

I just ordered some tonight after our meeting. I want to make the all in one salsa at my next show. I hope they are in my hands by the 30th!!

niclowther said:
Thanks for the info. On another note, shipping has been super fast for shows.

I have noticed this as well! Makes for very happy hosts! :D

While mine were said to be on backorder, I checked the product adjustment to see if they were shipped, and they were. Good thing!! I am impatiently waiting to make salsa with them!

I had two on the show I submitted Sat. P3 said they were on backorder but I never received an email from HO verifying that and yesterday I received an email that said all products were shipped from that show.

1. When will the salad choppers be back in stock?

We are currently experiencing a high demand for our salad choppers and are working hard to restock them as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

2. Can I still place an order for the salad choppers even though they are on back order?

Yes, you can still place an order for the salad choppers. However, please note that your order will be shipped as soon as the item is back in stock. You will receive an email notification once your order has been shipped.

3. Will the price of the salad choppers change when they are back in stock?

No, the price of the salad choppers will remain the same when they are back in stock. However, please note that prices are subject to change without notice.

4. Can I cancel or modify my order for the salad choppers while they are on back order?

Yes, you can cancel or modify your order for the salad choppers while they are on back order. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with any changes to your order.

5. Are there any alternative products available for the salad choppers while they are on back order?

Currently, we do not have any alternative products available for the salad choppers. We apologize for the inconvenience and suggest checking back on our website for updates on when they will be back in stock.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Fluffy215
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • mspibb
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • ChefJoyJ