• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reviews of [Item]: Are They Worth the Money?

I had already tried to chop the garlic, onions, and tomatoes like you said to, and it still wasn't working.I think that my food chopper is just not up to par yet, but I am excited to get a new one and try this again!I have been using it to chop lettuce for the jerk chicken salad, but I had a guest ask me about it turning the lettuce brown - any ideas on that one?? I have not seen evidence of that yet, but I know you are not suppose to "cut" lettuce with a knife.Umm just thinkin about that salsa fresca is making me hungry! I should carry the ingredients at home every day so I can whip up a
JaimeQ
What is everyone's thoughts on this item? I have a customer who would like to know if they are a good buy. Are they easy to use, and worth the money. TIA

Yes and Yes! I LOVE THEM!!:D

Thank you very much:)

No problem Jaime!!!:D

You can chop a cooked chicken breast for chicken salad in nearly NO time! I love them too!

Our meeting we all got to chop ingredients for salsa and OH MY it was amazing! Everyone loved the salsa fresca and it was cool to pass it around for everyone to demonstrate for themselves to see how easy it was to chop things! I want to try this at my next show and hopefully sell a few!

I love them sooo much and when my mom saw me using them....she said right away, "I have got to have those! Order me a pair!"

I don't know if I absolutely love them or not yet....I am trying to use them as much as possible to figure it out!

I think she decided to order them, thanks everyone:)

Love 'em lots!

jenniferknapp said:
I don't know if I absolutely love them or not yet....I am trying to use them as much as possible to figure it out!
I'm with you!!!:D

by salsa fresca do you mean the recipe in the current catalog? Or is it a different one?

yes, just the fresh salsa in the catty! :) Yummss!!

I tried that recipe and my salad chopper wouldn't cut the cilantro or the tomatoes. They were getting mushed, not chopped. I'm VERY upset because that's one of the recipes I was going to do at my Margaritaville party on Sunday. any thoughts on that?

hmm, they worked fine for our demo?? She had cherry tomatoes and kinda precut the cilantro and just chopped everything together. What kind of tomatoes did you try?

4kids4me said:
I tried that recipe and my salad chopper wouldn't cut the cilantro or the tomatoes. They were getting mushed, not chopped. I'm VERY upset because that's one of the recipes I was going to do at my Margaritaville party on Sunday. any thoughts on that?

Pre cut ALL the ingredients....not small, just enough to get them started....HTH

I've tried grape tomatoes and roma tomatoes. I found the food chopper worked much better for me, but kind of defeats the purpose of making salsa to show the salad chopper, kwim? Esp for the onions. Oh, and I used my garlic press instead of chopping it. What did you do with the garlic?

I used my garlic press....as for the onoin...I just cut in quarters & sliced it a few times ( gotta show those knives as well);) Then finished it off with the choppers. Tomorrow nights show, I'm doing the taco ring, but it will be already made, but I will also have ALL the ingredients for the salad in the bowl, also I'm making fresh guacamole, also It will be all ready to be mixed ( using my mix & masher);) ......:D

I have sold tons of the salad chopper. The Salsa worked great for me at my home test and the show. I also use the salad chopper to chop parsley or cilantro very fine.

I have been using it to chop lettuce for the jerk chicken salad, but I had a guest ask me about it turning the lettuce brown - any ideas on that one?? I have not seen evidence of that yet, but I know you are not suppose to "cut" lettuce with a knife.

Umm just thinkin about that salsa fresca is making me hungry! I should carry the ingredients at home every day so I can whip up a batch daily! :)

Hi, was wondering where you find the recipe for the "Salsa Fresca" What Catalog was it?

Stacy

Never mind found it "Duh"

So could my pair be defectively dull? Are the tomatoes and lettuce not firm enough maybe? I think they were fine, but not sure what else could be the problem when everyone else seems to love it so much. :( I love the spring action and the concept, but really nervous about doing a demo when it isn't working so well for me at home, kwim?

I had the same problem with mushing, but it was because I was trying to get the garlic to chop up too. Definitely need to press the garlic to get it to mix well.It seemed to work okay on the onions and cilantro, though. Just got mushy when I started chopping too much.

I tried them again last night...I was making tacos for myself. I sliced some peppers and threw some olives in a bowl.....is sort of made a mush by the time that I got them to the size I wanted.. and that was after I had to already cut the peppers in to strips with a knife. I don't know if it is really saving me any time....I am just as good, and probably quicker with just my santoku!

jenniferknapp said:
I tried them again last night...I was making tacos for myself. I sliced some peppers and threw some olives in a bowl.....is sort of made a mush by the time that I got them to the size I wanted.. and that was after I had to already cut the peppers in to strips with a knife. I don't know if it is really saving me any time....I am just as good, and probably quicker with just my santoku!

I'm with you Jennifer - I really don't think I am saving any time with them....

BUT - I am trying to embrace them:rolleyes:

Brown Lettuce
KHolmes said:
I have been using it to chop lettuce for the jerk chicken salad, but I had a guest ask me about it turning the lettuce brown - any ideas on that one?? I have not seen evidence of that yet, but I know you are not suppose to "cut" lettuce with a knife.

These li'l puppies are so easy to use, I would answer the brown lettuce question by suggesting the following...

When you get home from grocery shopping, use the Salad and Berry Spinner to wash the lettuce really well and thoroughly dry it.

Store whole leaves in a zip-lock baggie in the fridge.

Use the salad chopper to prepare fresh salads fast - browning won't happen if you eat it right away!!!

BTW - I LOVE THESE THINGS!!!! They made the fastest egg salad ever a few days after Easter!!!! :D

1. What do customers generally say about the quality of Pampered Chef products?

Our customers have consistently given positive reviews about the quality of our products. Many have praised the durability and functionality of our kitchen tools and cookware, noting that they have lasted for years without showing signs of wear and tear.

2. Are the reviews of Pampered Chef products authentic?

Yes, we take great pride in ensuring that all of our customer reviews are authentic. We have a strict review verification process in place to prevent any fake or biased reviews from being posted.

3. How do the prices of Pampered Chef products compare to other kitchen brands?

While our prices may be slightly higher than some other kitchen brands, we believe that the quality and durability of our products make them well worth the investment. Plus, our products often come with a satisfaction guarantee, so you can feel confident in your purchase.

4. Can I trust the reviews of Pampered Chef products on third-party websites?

We cannot guarantee the authenticity of reviews posted on third-party websites. To ensure that you are reading genuine customer reviews, we recommend checking our official website or trusted review platforms such as Amazon or Consumer Reports.

5. Do you offer a warranty for Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we offer a limited lifetime warranty for most of our products. This means that if your item becomes damaged or defective due to regular use, we will replace it at no cost to you. Please refer to our website or product packaging for specific warranty information on each item.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethby
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jode7227
  • redsoxgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chesse
  • jendill