• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need some new recipe ideas for the Salad Chopper? Try these!

In summary, the conversation revolved around different ways to use the Salad Chopper at shows, including making salsa, chopping cooked chicken for various dishes, and making a hot artichoke and crab dip. The participants also discussed incorporating the chopper into their demonstrations and how it can be a useful tool for chopping a variety of ingredients. They also mentioned using the Salad Chopper as an alternative to the traditional Food Chopper. One participant shared their success with using the Salad Chopper at a recent show, which resulted in multiple sales.
almondfarm
Gold Member
I am wanting to do some fun hands on demos with this at my shows this month -- Any easy recipes???

The Quick and Easy salsa in the catalog!!!!

I would also like to know if there are any others out there... when I demo the salad chopper, I don't want the guests to think that is all you can do with these! Any help would be much appreciated!!

Chop cooked chicken for pizza, food for toddlers...basically anything that you may not want to come out as fine as if you used the food chopper.

LOL... I guess my brain isn't working too good today!! That makes so much sense!! Thanks!!

I made the salsa from the catalog with them. A customer made the comment that she liked them better for chicken and bigger items instead of using the food chopper because you can just stick them in the dishwasher utensil basket instead of taking the food chopper apart and taking up all of the space in the dishwasher. Just another thought~

I also chop strawberries for Trifles or strawberry shortcake. Works great!

pineapple and chicken for aloha pizza

hperschnick said:
I also chop strawberries for Trifles or strawberry shortcake. Works great!
oh my gosh! I got this idea from here 2 weeks ago and did 2 shows with this demo for the Strawberry Cheesecake trifle and I will ALWAYS do it like this! I sold so many of them!!!! And I still showed the egg slicer but I did it for the garnish! It was so fast with the Salad chopper and everyone LOVED it! All kinds of ooohhhhh's and aaaawwwww's and I just love those!:D ;) :)

I did the salsa at my last show and everyone loved it. I incorporate it as a hands on part of my demo whenever I can--chopping olives for the Colossal Chopped Salad, strawberries for the Trifle (I still use the egg slicer for a few to put slices against the glass to make it look pretty and for garnish). I just put the ingredients in the small batter bowl and pass it around.

Where can I find the Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle recipe? I did a search under files but I couldn't find it.

Throw some cooked chicken breast, a little onion, some celery, and some S&P in a bowl and chop. Once it's chopped coarsly, add some grapes & walnuts or pecans and chop a bit more. Then mix in some mayo, and you have chicken salad!:)

Today, I made the Hot Artichoke and Crabmeat dip at my show. I used the Salad Chopper instead of the Food Chopper to do the crab and artichoke in the batter bowl. There were 8 guests...I sold 4 of them! I think that everyone is so familiar with the chopper that it's time to do something different since almost everyone has one. IT WORKED! I think I'm going to use the Salad Chopper in place of the regular chopper for a while and see what happens, b/c people who already own the chopper bought the Salad Chopper today.
:0)

Tara,
That's great. How did today's show turn out?
JAE

JAE said:
Tara,
That's great. How did today's show turn out?
JAE

It's a little over 500 with some outside orders still to come. I"m going to close it Thursday, after I return from conference.

Tara1021 said:
Today, I made the Hot Artichoke and Crabmeat dip at my show. I used the Salad Chopper instead of the Food Chopper to do the crab and artichoke in the batter bowl. There were 8 guests...I sold 4 of them! I think that everyone is so familiar with the chopper that it's time to do something different since almost everyone has one. IT WORKED! I think I'm going to use the Salad Chopper in place of the regular chopper for a while and see what happens, b/c people who already own the chopper bought the Salad Chopper today.
:0)
Tara, What a great idea!
Great job on the show!

1. How can I find Pampered Chef's Salad Chopper Demo Recipes?

You can easily find our Salad Chopper Demo Recipes on our website under the "Recipes" section. You can also request a physical copy of our recipe book from your Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Are the Salad Chopper Demo Recipes easy to follow?

Yes, our Salad Chopper Demo Recipes are designed to be user-friendly and easy to follow. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and measurements for your convenience.

3. Can I modify the Salad Chopper Demo Recipes to fit my dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! Our Salad Chopper Demo Recipes can be easily modified to fit your specific dietary needs. Many of our recipes include notes on how to make them vegetarian, gluten-free, or dairy-free.

4. What types of salads can I make with the Salad Chopper?

The Salad Chopper can be used to make a variety of salads, including chopped salads, fruit salads, pasta salads, and more. You can also use it to chop vegetables, meats, and fruits for other dishes.

5. Do I need any special ingredients or tools to make the Salad Chopper Demo Recipes?

No, the Salad Chopper Demo Recipes use common ingredients that are easy to find at your local grocery store. The only tool you will need is the Salad Chopper itself, which can be purchased from your Pampered Chef consultant or on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melindagilbert
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • AmyDare
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
Replies