• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unique Salad Bowl Gift Idea with Dollar Bills and Poem

In summary, the Salad Bowl Gift Idea includes a large wooden salad bowl, a set of salad tongs, and a recipe book filled with delicious salad recipes. It is also customizable with different types of wooden salad bowls and salad tongs. The gift can be gift wrapped for an additional fee with a variety of wrapping paper designs to choose from. There are also gluten-free options available in the recipe book. The gift can be shipped directly to the recipient with a personalized note by entering their address and message at checkout.
kewaters
I came across this idea on another message board i was reading, so it's not my original idea, but thought it was pretty cute and wanted to share...could easily be done in SA or bamboo bowl w/ our tongs and either bamboo towels or other towels...

Last year there was a cute salad bowl idea. You filled the salad bowl with $1.00 bills and but in the tongs and I put dish towels in the bottom to fill up the bowl. the dollar bills looked like the lettuce and then there was a cute poem to go with it. I have lost the poem but I'm sure somebody on the board knows it. It was a big hit at the bridal shower I went too. Everybody asked for the poem so they could use it.

Here's the poem.
We tossed together some love

And some best wishes too

Sprinkled it with a blessing

Hoping life is good to you

Then we took some money

And added it for fun

Hoping you enjoy this dish

When you two become one

this is cute!!! now if only i knew someone getting married!

So use the tongs and dig in To the salad that we've made And use the towels to clean up When the salad bowl is paid May your marriage be blessed With love and laughter too And may all your dreams come true With each other's love for you.

What is included in the Salad Bowl Gift Idea?

The Salad Bowl Gift Idea includes a large wooden salad bowl, a set of salad tongs, and a recipe book filled with delicious salad recipes.

Is the Salad Bowl Gift Idea customizable?

Yes, the Salad Bowl Gift Idea can be customized with different types of wooden salad bowls and a variety of salad tongs to choose from.

Can the Salad Bowl Gift Idea be gift wrapped?

Yes, the Salad Bowl Gift Idea can be gift wrapped for an additional fee. We offer a variety of wrapping paper designs to choose from.

Are there any gluten-free options for the Salad Bowl Gift Idea?

Yes, the recipe book included in the Salad Bowl Gift Idea offers a variety of gluten-free salad recipes to choose from.

Can the Salad Bowl Gift Idea be shipped directly to the recipient?

Yes, the Salad Bowl Gift Idea can be shipped directly to the recipient with a personalized note. Simply enter their address and your message at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamper_the_chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
soonerchef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kitchendivinity
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies