1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Salad & Berry Spinner

1. ChefPaulaB

ChefPaulaB Veteran Member

Does anyone have a guest sheet made up for this... like something to give to a guest that buys it with tips and suggestions and lots of uses? TIA!!!

Mar 26, 2009
  2. flemings99

flemings99 Veteran Member Gold Member

Here's a file I got from here.

Attached Files:

Mar 26, 2009
  3. pjpamchef

pjpamchef Member Silver Member

Go to CC and download from National conference "Be a master Seller2 nat 08" She does a fabulous job of selling the Berry Spinner!!!!!

Mar 26, 2009
  4. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

It moves at 13 MPH. Just a little trivia I came across lately.

Mar 27, 2009
  5. ChefPaulaB

ChefPaulaB Veteran Member

Thanks... I have listened to the recording and I have the spinner and am a big fan... I just wanted something to throw in with one that I sold (needed it real quick and didn't have time to type anything up). Sorry about the misunderstanding, but thanks for the tips (hadn't heard about the 13 mph before!) I'll work on making a flyer of some sort to put with them with all of the extra uses that people have come up with. Won't be able to work on it for a while though... when I do I'll share.

Mar 27, 2009
  6. lestat_de_leon

lestat_de_leon Novice Member

It can be used to dry hand washed delicates / pantyhose

7. c00p

c00p Veteran Member Gold Member

Rae - I love that little bit of trivia!!!! And should I ask how you found that out????

I always tell my customers my own true story - not that I'm trying to gross them out - but that it truly did happen to me. I bought bagged, mixed lettuce for dinner and had my daughter use the spinner (that's her job and she LOVES it!). So she rinsed the lettuce and then put it into the spinner, did her thing, we took the lettuce out and put it into the big dots bowl (I'm a dots FREAK!!!) and right as I was getting ready to pour out the water, I noticed something in it.....upon taking a closer look, it was a teeny-tiny baby fly!!!!!! No kidding!!! GROOOOOOSSSSSSS!:yuck: I just keep thinking of all of the years before I had the spinner and how many times I might have ingested a little extra protein. Nasty.:eek:

Mar 27, 2009
  8. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

It's in the product info sheet on CC.

Mar 27, 2009
  9. c00p

c00p Veteran Member Gold Member

Duh!!! Guess I should read those things.......

Mar 27, 2009
  10. stefani2

stefani2 Veteran Member

I don't give my customers a hand-out but I tell them that it is super easy to do (my 3 year old DD loves to do it! -and I let the guests try it). Pump the handle a few times to get it spinning but pushing the black button for the brake will release the most amount of water. The small basket can be used for fresh berries and herbs, while the larger basket can be used for spinach or lettuce, hamburger, or pasta. The clear bowl is beautiful enough to serve your salad in or use as a fruit bowl on your table. Plus it is a great reason to host a show and get it for free or 50% off!

Mar 27, 2009
  11. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

I don't remember that from the product info. My upline shared it at recent training.

Mar 27, 2009
  12. Intrepid_Chef

Intrepid_Chef Legend Member Silver Member

I was just at Wal-Mart and guess what? They had a dinky one on sale for $10 with other gagets. Of course ... it will totally fall apart and has no guarantee.

Have something to add?