• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Salad and Berry Spinner Recipe Flyer for Proud New Owners

In summary, the Salad and Berry Spinner is a kitchen tool used for quickly cleaning and drying lettuce, berries, and other fruits and vegetables. It is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. It can be used for all types of lettuce and other produce, but not for storing. Cleaning is easy with warm, soapy water and thorough drying before reassembling.
byrd1956
Gold Member
Anyone have a salad and berry spiinner recipe flyer they give to 'proud new owners'???

well, I did an indepth search and after 4 hours have compiled a word doc that has recipes and use ideas for the Salad Spinner. Thank you to everyone I borrowed information and comments from . I will find a place to post it in case anyone else wants to use it.

I'd love to see it Robyn. Thank you in advance for sharing.

Sorry this took me so long to upload. I actually forgot about this post and the fact I had not figured out how to save the doc. the correct way. Hope this helps someone.

Attachments

• Salad Spinner.doc
    33 KB · Views: 626
Thanks, Robyn.

this is GREAT...Thanks!!

Thanks so much for putting together and sharing! Great timing too! :)

No problem, just sorry I forgot to finish up w/it earlier.

Thanks, good info and tips here!

Thanks so much! I already love my salad spinner, but now I have a ton more ideas of how to use it!
Does anyone know why you'd want to line your spinner with paper towels before spinning strawberries dry??

cheflorraine said:
Thanks so much! I already love my salad spinner, but now I have a ton more ideas of how to use it!
Does anyone know why you'd want to line your spinner with paper towels before spinning strawberries dry??

To keep the berries from bruising. I don't usually bother with it with strawberries, but with more fragile raspberries/blackberries it does help.

1. How does the Salad and Berry Spinner work?

The Salad and Berry Spinner is a kitchen tool designed to quickly and easily clean and dry lettuce, berries, and other fruits and vegetables. To use, simply place your produce in the basket, secure the lid, and turn the handle to spin and dry your food.

2. Is the Salad and Berry Spinner dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Salad and Berry Spinner is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing the lid and basket to ensure the longevity of the product.

3. Can the Salad and Berry Spinner be used for all types of lettuce?

Yes, the Salad and Berry Spinner can be used for all types of lettuce including romaine, iceberg, and leafy greens. It can also be used for other types of produce such as berries, herbs, and even cherry tomatoes.

4. How do I clean the Salad and Berry Spinner?

Cleaning the Salad and Berry Spinner is easy. Simply disassemble the lid and basket and wash with warm, soapy water. For tougher stains, you can use a gentle scrub brush. Be sure to dry the parts thoroughly before reassembling.

5. Can the Salad and Berry Spinner be used for storing produce?

No, the Salad and Berry Spinner is not designed for storing produce. We recommend transferring your cleaned and dried produce to a separate container for storage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kitchendivinity
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • genburk
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • KCPChef