• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sadie the Scottie Won Westminster

In summary, Sadie the Scottie is a beloved dog who won the prestigious Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show in 2010. She was the first Scottish Terrier to win the Best in Show title since 1985 and also won the highly competitive Terrier Group category. Sadie underwent extensive training and grooming to prepare for the show and has since retired and enjoys a life of luxury with her owner. Although there is no merchandise featuring Sadie, you can still celebrate her win with quality kitchen tools and appliances from Pampered Chef.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
http://d.yimg.com/a/p/rids/20100217/i/r4136155816.jpg?x=400&y=305&q=85&sig=kwc9hvO2Ks6wyFEUzDzO2Q--
Isn't she adorable?

And back at the KG household, Scottie the Scotty and
Taychu the Scotty responded to the news with a look that says, "That's nice. Got anything to eat?"

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/rids/20100217/i/r3723336416.jpg?x=400&y=280&q=85&sig=mmn7T6DLSLQAMAazNXlszw--
"It's nice, Mom, but can I eat it?"

I love this dog - I am glad the Scottie took top honors.

asked Scottie, wagging his tail excitedly. Taychu nodded in agreement, his tongue hanging out of his mouth. "I don't care how cute it is, I just want food!" he barked. The two Scotties continued to stare at the picture, hoping their owner would take the hint and give them a treat.

1. Who is Sadie the Scottie and what is her connection to Westminster?

Sadie the Scottie is a beloved dog who won the prestigious Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show in 2010. She is a Scottish Terrier breed and her owner is Gabriel Rangel.

2. What makes Sadie's win at Westminster so special?

Sadie's win at Westminster was significant because she was the first Scottish Terrier to win the Best in Show title since 1985. Additionally, she also won the Terrier Group category, which is known to be highly competitive at Westminster.

3. How did Sadie prepare for the Westminster Dog Show?

Like all dogs competing at Westminster, Sadie underwent extensive training and grooming to prepare for the show. Her owner, Gabriel Rangel, also worked with her daily to perfect her stance and movement for the show ring.

4. What has Sadie been up to since her Westminster win?

After her win at Westminster, Sadie retired from the show ring and began living a life of luxury with her owner. She has made various appearances at events and has even been featured in magazines such as People and Good Housekeeping.

5. Can I purchase Sadie's products or merchandise from Pampered Chef?

Unfortunately, Pampered Chef does not currently have any products or merchandise featuring Sadie the Scottie. However, you can still celebrate her win by cooking up some delicious treats with our high-quality kitchen tools and appliances.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Back