• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover What's Included in Our S/S 08 Sample Packages

right?JoLynnThe spring kit enhancements are only available for those who joined in October or later. You would not be able to purchase them with your PC dollars. You would need to earn them by doing tasks or winning contests.
pamperedposey said:
Ok, Package B is $15.50 and includes
Bar Board and Sea Green Knife
Greek Rub
Mega Scraper

Package C is $32 and includes
Cookware Protectors
Medium Sheet Pan
Chef's Tool-Small Spoon
Micro Scraper
Microfiber Towel and Dish Cloth Set
Outdoor Serving Set

Package D is $53.50 and includes
Chef's Tools-Square Slotted Spoon
Chipotle Rub
Color Coating Paring Knife
Master Scraper
Dots Cup (set of 2)
Grill it Quick
Kitchen Shears Cover
Outdoor Tumblers
Oven Pad

Package E is $74.75 and includes
Color Coated Bread Knife
Avocado Peeler
Napkin Set
Placemat Set
Stainless Cleaner
Plate Caddy
Dots Salad Plate (Set of 2)
Grapefruit Knife
Moroccan Rub
Large Sheet Pan
Towel & Twixit Set

WHEW!
of course the only one I need is the last one and it's the most expensive, go figure!:rolleyes: I also want some open stock too!

I think I want "C." It has the most products I would actually use in my kitchen and I try to stick to getting stuff I will use myself too.

I saw my CO on the adjustment screen so typed it into FEDEX and it just shows data transmitted and 10lbs but not shipped yet. I thought we weren't suppose to get that until the 29th but all SAT was by the 25th.

I am going to get "D" and some open stock items, I really want the 10" saute pan, but am going to hold off on it for now. I earned B & C and so with D and a few of the open stock I should have a good assortment. I have so PC $ that I've been saving to buy this stuff with!!
I have a question one of my directors said that if you submitted two shows and earned the products for that and then submitted 1500 you would earn the items twice ( the scraper, rub and bar board) but when I read the info on CC it seems to me that it means if you didn't submit 2 shows you wouldn't get these in the 1500 one. Am I making sense??? I guess my question is, should I be getting two of the scraper, rub and bar boards??:confused:

You won't get two of those items. The 1500 level of SAT included those products in the value.

Submit two shows products are only earned once. If you did submit 2 shows & earned another level of the SAT, then they're included. If you earned one of the $$ amount SAT levels, but only had one show, you wouldn't receive the submit 2 shows products. Clear as mud?

no, you only earn 1 of each item. But you can buy another one. As each level of product value increases it will include the lower levels...level 1 is included in level 2, level 1 and 2 included in level 3, etc.

Thank you for clearing that up!!! I didn't think I would get two sets, but she kept saying I would, so I kept reading it over and over and thinking, I don't think so!!! So, THANKS!!!

How long will we have to order sample packages???

Probably until the end of March. It's usually the end of the first month of the selling season. There are special rules for brand new consultants who sign after the samples are become available. They have until the end of their 6th week.

<h2>1. What is included in the S/S 08 Sample Packages?</h2><p>The S/S 08 Sample Packages include a variety of our newest and most popular products, such as kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and serving pieces. These products are selected to give you a well-rounded sampling of our product line.</p><h2>2. Can you provide a list of the specific products included in the sample packages?</h2><p>Due to the ever-changing nature of our product line, the specific products included in the sample packages may vary. However, you can expect to receive a mix of at least 10 different products in each package.</p><h2>3. I already received my changeover kit. Will the sample packages contain duplicate items?</h2><p>No, the sample packages are carefully curated to ensure that they do not contain any duplicate items that were included in your changeover kit. This allows you to have a wider variety of products to share with your customers.</p><h2>4. Can I choose which products are included in my sample packages?</h2><p>The sample packages are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, if there is a specific product you would like to try, you can always purchase it separately.</p><h2>5. Are there any additional items I need to purchase along with the free items I earned?</h2><p>The sample packages are designed to provide you with a well-rounded selection of products, so there is no need to purchase any additional items. However, if there are specific products you would like to add to your inventory, you can always purchase them separately.</p>

1. What is included in the S/S 08 Sample Packages?

The S/S 08 Sample Packages include a variety of our newest and most popular products, such as kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and serving pieces. These products are selected to give you a well-rounded sampling of our product line.

2. Can you provide a list of the specific products included in the sample packages?

Due to the ever-changing nature of our product line, the specific products included in the sample packages may vary. However, you can expect to receive a mix of at least 10 different products in each package.

3. I already received my changeover kit. Will the sample packages contain duplicate items?

No, the sample packages are carefully curated to ensure that they do not contain any duplicate items that were included in your changeover kit. This allows you to have a wider variety of products to share with your customers.

4. Can I choose which products are included in my sample packages?

The sample packages are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, if there is a specific product you would like to try, you can always purchase it separately.

5. Are there any additional items I need to purchase along with the free items I earned?

The sample packages are designed to provide you with a well-rounded selection of products, so there is no need to purchase any additional items. However, if there are specific products you would like to add to your inventory, you can always purchase them separately.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • jenniferknapp
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jenniferknapp
  • babywings76