• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sa Rectangle Platter Arrived in Pieces, Ho Great Help!

In summary, if your Sa Rectangle Platter arrives broken, please contact our customer service team immediately. A replacement may take 3-10 business days to arrive depending on availability. There is a limited warranty for all Pampered Chef products, and a replacement may be eligible under this warranty. There is no need to return the broken platter, and we do not recommend using the broken pieces. Please dispose of them and wait for your replacement to arrive.
jrstephens
I called HO and they are shipping one out today in order for it to be here by Christmas. They were VERY helpful and great about it!

Kudos to HO and glad for you my friend! :) (Miss our chats!)

vwpamperedchef said:
Kudos to HO and glad for you my friend! :) (Miss our chats!)

I miss you too!!! How dare you go off for a week with your husband before he goes overseas for a year and leave me here to talk to myself, HA!:D

I know, I am so selfish. LOL and no cheese spreads here either. LOL

1 point for HO!

What should I do if my Sa Rectangle Platter arrived broken?

If your Sa Rectangle Platter arrived broken, please contact our customer service team immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience and will work to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

How long will it take to receive a replacement for my broken Sa Rectangle Platter?

Depending on availability, a replacement for your broken Sa Rectangle Platter may take anywhere from 3-10 business days to arrive. Our customer service team will be able to provide you with a more accurate estimate once they have processed your replacement request.

Is there a warranty for the Sa Rectangle Platter?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a limited warranty. If your Sa Rectangle Platter arrives broken, you may be eligible for a replacement under our warranty. Please contact our customer service team for more information.

Do I need to return the broken Sa Rectangle Platter?

No, there is no need to return the broken Sa Rectangle Platter. We will simply send you a replacement at no additional cost.

Can I use the broken pieces of my Sa Rectangle Platter?

No, we do not recommend using the broken pieces of your Sa Rectangle Platter. Broken pieces can be sharp and may cause harm if used incorrectly. Please dispose of the broken pieces and wait for your replacement to arrive.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • SillyChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
nikkijo