• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Waiting on the HO Achievement Award - Any Updates?

hmmm, anything from a free show to a gift certificate to a bigger prize!)I would book a show and get to choose a valentine, complete with prize..? (prize...hmmm, anything from a free show to a gift certificate to a bigger prize!)I would book a show and get to choose a valentine, complete with prize..? (prize...hmmm, anything from a free show to a gift certificate to a bigger prize!)
wadesgirl said:
I submitted my second show in the first part of December and got mine the Saturday before Christmas. I do agree, that doesn't sound like "ships as earned".

Me too - submitted 2 shows by the 10th, received my heart dish on the 22nd. It takes about one day for packages to get here from HO - meaning it shipped on the 20th-21st.

I got mine at the end of last week. It's sooooo cute!! I'm going to take it to work to put candy in at my desk.

eBay item listed...Here's another eBay listing...item 180201918526

I just got mine five minutes ago and I love it!!!!!!! I can stop whining now!

I just got mine and my new recruit got hers as well today, I love it.....funny thing we both only submitted one show in December.....

Firegirl said:
I just got mine and my new recruit got hers as well today, I love it.....funny thing we both only submitted one show in December.....

Did you have a different promotion in Canada than what we had here? We had to submit 2 shows in December to earn it.

Firegirl said:

Be prepared - you may have to send back once they realize you didn't fulfill the 2 shows (if that was your promotion) - I've heard this has happened before and the consultants had to send theirs back.

I was on ebay today and one seller had a quantity of 10 with bids starting at $9.99 and $6 shipping, wonder if it would actually come from HO on that one! If I find it when I get home, I should report it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • Kelly8
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Kelly8
  • kristina16marie