• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Waiting on the HO Achievement Award - Any Updates?

hmmm, anything from a free show to a gift certificate to a bigger prize!)I would book a show and get to choose a valentine, complete with prize..? (prize...hmmm, anything from a free show to a gift certificate to a bigger prize!)I would book a show and get to choose a valentine, complete with prize..? (prize...hmmm, anything from a free show to a gift certificate to a bigger prize!)
finley1991
Just wondering if anyone who has earned this has received it yet? I know it ships as earned and wondered what the timing is since I'm sure HO is just totally slammed with shows right now.

Thanks so much! :)

I earned it as of the 7th and have not yet received it.

Just now earned it today and am soo excited to see the cute thing! :)

I earned it as of today too... I can't wait to get it. I LOVE FREE STUFF!! lol

Earned it last week and do not have it yet!!

I earned it about a week ago and it hasn't shown up in my adjustment shipping yet.

I have two shows that I'm most likely closing tomorrow, so I too can't wait till I get mine!

I earned mine last week and haven't received it yet either. I did see it at my SED's house last week and it is really cute!

Hi, all. Mine arrived today. It's cute. Not too big. (I turned in my first 2 parties on 12/4.)

By the way, I'm new here. Just joined a couple of weeks ago. I've been reading lots of helpful hints and ideas. Glad I found this site. You all rock!

I submitted my second December show on Dec. 8th, and got it on the 14th.

Soooo cute!
I used it that same day to take a cream cheese spread/dip to Bunco...to show the ladies!! My soon-to-be-recruit (who goes to bunco) is having her start up show on January 4th ...so I wanted to get people excited and ready for her show!

I know that its small, just wondering how small....:)

Great! Mine should be arriving any day now! Yeah...can't wait to actually see it in person!

Ginger428 said:
I know that its small, just wondering how small....:)
I would compare the size to that of the Dots Small Round Bowl. I would bet that it holds the same volume as the DSRB.

It looks bigger in the pictures.

DebinIA said:
I would compare the size to that of the Dots Small Round Bowl. I would bet that it holds the same volume as the DSRB.

It looks bigger in the pictures.

Thanks for your reply, I knew it was small by the things they have in them on the flyer....still really cute though....:D

Mine's coming on the 19th! I can't wait to use it for the holidays! Hmm, what to use in it......

I got mine on Saturday. It is cute, but very small. It fits in the SA Small Square, and actually looks better sitting on it than by itself, in my opinion. You can sit it either straight or diagonally in the square dish.

It's about 5 inches wide, and about 5 1/2 inches from the top to the bottom. It's not real deep; in fact, it sort of reminds me of an ash tray.

Paula

Paula R. Lewis said:
I got mine on Saturday. It is cute, but very small. It fits in the SA Small Square, and actually looks better sitting on it than by itself, in my opinion. You can sit it either straight or diagonally in the square dish.

It's about 5 inches wide, and about 5 1/2 inches from the top to the bottom. It's not real deep; in fact, it sort of reminds me of an ash tray.

Paula

LOL...oh that's horrible! An ashtray!

ChefNic said:
LOL...oh that's horrible! An ashtray!
eeeeuuuwwww... at least it's not lung-shaped. :D

Hmmm, I submitted my first two Dec shows the 4th and 5th and still haven't seen it. It's not on my adjustment shipment page either. We shall see!!

Me too Becky! Wonder what's up with that! :)

chefann said:

ROFL! Oh my. That's hilarious!!!!

It does sound much smaller than it looks in the pictures so I'm glad to have a little heads-up. I think the little sweethearts in the dish look so adorable and inviting. I may do that for my Valentine's shows! :love:

waiting excitely for mine. Just got my pots in today along with my Director's gift from the home office. Love FREE stuff.

The heart dish holds 1 cup of liquid. I LOVE it and have a whole list of people that would love it too - can't wait to show them!

chefann said:

Well, if it were, would it have to be black? lol :p

Sorry, it really did remind me of an ashtray, due to the small size. (and I agree with you wholeheartedly....eeeuuuwwww!! :yuck: lol)

It really is cute, though, and I agree with the idea of the little sweetheart candies looking cute in it for shows, or for Valentine's Day!!:love:

Maybe, for a booking idea....put little Valentine's cards, in envelopes, in it, with a prize inside. You book a show and get to choose a valentine, complete with prize..? (prize to be earned AT the show, of course!)

Anyway, I am glad I earned it, and hope y'all like it, too!!:angel:

Paula

Paula R. Lewis said:
It really is cute, though, and I agree with the idea of the little sweetheart candies looking cute in it for shows, or for Valentine's Day!!:love:

Maybe, for a booking idea....put little Valentine's cards, in envelopes, in it, with a prize inside. You book a show and get to choose a valentine, complete with prize..? (prize to be earned AT the show, of course!)

Paula
What a great idea! :thumbup: Thanks for sharing.

So I'm bummed that I still haven't gotten this yet! I know I need to focus on the fact that all shows are going out so quickly and that's what's most important --- to keep our customers happy. I just want my little dish!

I have to call today anyway for another matter so I might ask them then when I can expect it.

Anyone else still waiting on theirs? My 2 shows were submitted by the 10th. I guess since it's only the 19th, that's not that long to wait. Just want it!!!!

So much for patience! :blushing:

Unfortunately I had a show that cancelled this month so I wasn't able to earn the dish ... When can we order this for ourselves? I hope we can do it this month, since I have the "old" PC visa and refuse to apply to the new one.

Nope- the flyer from HO said that earning it would be the only way for us to get one early.

My 1st 2 shows were very early in the month too...I'm still waiting some what patiently. I'm leaving on the 22nd so I thought it would be here by now. Oh well.

Haven't received mine yet either. I submitted my two shows. What's funny is a Pan O Rama selection I made after I submitted the shows has already arrived.Just checked and the heart dish isn't even in my adjustment status. :(

DebbieJ said:
Haven't received mine yet either. I submitted my two shows. What's funny is a Pan O Rama selection I made after I submitted the shows has already arrived.

I've been hearing that pan-o-rama is very fast. That's impressive!

Mine doesn't show up on my adjustments page either. I have held/submitteded 4 shows this month.

With PanORama, all cookware is already boxed, so all they need to do is stick a label on it. That was easy!

I had 6 shows this month - and 2 of them were submitted before the 10th...and mine isn't showing up on the adjustment page either. Maybe they are just really concentrating on getting customer orders out right now. It's not like I'd be showing it to anyone right now....

Mine is still not showing up either. I bet they are focused on Christmas orders. I will wait until next week to call about it.

Got my heart dish yesterday - very cute!

I was hoping to get mine before Christmas, but doesn't look like it will be here.

I submitted 5 shows for Dec, 2 of them by the 10th and I still don't have mine yet. I checked adjustments too, hasn't shipped yet.
We shall see soon.
Colleen- did you hear anything from HO when you called?

I submitted 5 shows for Dec, the last being this past Sat. The last one is scheduled for delivery today. No dish in sight here yet.

I submitted 4 shows for December with my 2nd one being on the 12th and I have not received my heart dish yet. I am dying to get it!!!! It is soooooooooo dang cute on the flier!

I had to call HO to check on the status of an adjustment (money being back on my debit card) and so I asked if my heart dish shipped and they said it shipped today!!! Woo Hoo!

Last edited:
Paula R. Lewis said:
Well, if it were, would it have to be black? lol :p

Sorry, it really did remind me of an ashtray, due to the small size. (and I agree with you wholeheartedly....eeeuuuwwww!! :yuck: lol)

Paula

Great Idea! You can even use it all year long and say "My Hosts are the HEART of my business."

Can't we order this as of January 2? I thought I read somewhere that we could order it for ourselves on "Weekly Bites" though I could be wrong....:blushing:

I only submitted one show and then two individual orders for Dec, so I wasn't expectng to get one as I never did a second show. But lo and behold I had a PC box on my doorstep with the heart dish in it the week before Christmas! I think maybe they sent it to me by mistake?? IDK but it is cute!

I earned it but haven't seen it yet and home office told me on Friday that they don't have a record of it even shipping yet. I need it really bad for a show I have this Friday.

Looks like you can get it on ebay! :eek: Are they just dumb? We KNOW it's a consultant! For those who know what to do, go get them :D http://cgi.ebay.com/PAMPERED-CHEF-SIMPLE-ADDITIONS-HEART-SHAPED-DISH_W0QQitemZ280186821902QQihZ018QQcategoryZ20651QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItemI did earn mine and it's cute. I'm sure that a lot of people will like the color.

People that sell on Ebay suck! I want my dish!

Jules - I just sent that to Richard at HO. That just burns me up that consultants so blatantly flaunt the rules like that.

Lisa2Boys said:
I earned it but haven't seen it yet and home office told me on Friday that they don't have a record of it even shipping yet. I need it really bad for a show I have this Friday.

So much for the "ship as earned" promotion:mad:

I earned mine and am still waiting too!

I earned mine, and it just came last week, after Christmas. Mabe yours will be here soon.

I submitted my second show in the first part of December and got mine the Saturday before Christmas. I do agree, that doesn't sound like "ships as earned".

<h2>1. When will I receive the HO Achievement Award?</h2><p>The HO Achievement Award is shipped as soon as it is earned. However, due to the high volume of shows during this busy season, there may be a slight delay in shipping. Rest assured, we are working hard to get your award to you as soon as possible.</p><h2>2. Has anyone received the HO Achievement Award yet?</h2><p>Yes, several consultants have received their HO Achievement Award. We are continuously shipping out awards as they are earned, but please keep in mind that it may take some time due to the busy season.</p><h2>3. How long does it typically take to receive the HO Achievement Award?</h2><p>The timing varies depending on when the award is earned and the current volume of shows. We strive to ship out awards as quickly as possible, but please allow for some additional time during this busy season.</p><h2>4. What should I do if I have not received my HO Achievement Award yet?</h2><p>If you have not received your award within a reasonable amount of time, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to provide you with an update on the status of your award.</p><h2>5. Can I track the shipment of my HO Achievement Award?</h2><p>Unfortunately, we are unable to provide tracking information for individual awards. However, if you have not received your award within a reasonable amount of time, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.</p>

1. When will I receive the HO Achievement Award?

The HO Achievement Award is shipped as soon as it is earned. However, due to the high volume of shows during this busy season, there may be a slight delay in shipping. Rest assured, we are working hard to get your award to you as soon as possible.

2. Has anyone received the HO Achievement Award yet?

Yes, several consultants have received their HO Achievement Award. We are continuously shipping out awards as they are earned, but please keep in mind that it may take some time due to the busy season.

3. How long does it typically take to receive the HO Achievement Award?

The timing varies depending on when the award is earned and the current volume of shows. We strive to ship out awards as quickly as possible, but please allow for some additional time during this busy season.

4. What should I do if I have not received my HO Achievement Award yet?

If you have not received your award within a reasonable amount of time, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to provide you with an update on the status of your award.

5. Can I track the shipment of my HO Achievement Award?

Unfortunately, we are unable to provide tracking information for individual awards. However, if you have not received your award within a reasonable amount of time, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • Kelly8
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Kelly8
  • kristina16marie