• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Your Sa Heart Dish Delayed or Missing?

In summary, the Sa Heart Dish is a specialized baking dish designed for heart-shaped dishes, while other Pampered Chef baking dishes are more versatile. It is safe to use in the microwave and oven, but not on the stovetop or under the broiler. To clean and care for the dish, it is recommended to hand wash with warm soapy water and avoid using metal utensils or placing it in the freezer. The Sa Heart Dish can be used for both sweet and savory dishes, and it is sold individually, but pairs well with other Pampered Chef baking dishes for special occasions.
pcrae
I earned my heart dish with a submittal on 12/10/07 and it still hasn't even shown up in the shipping log! I am frustrated! I thought these were supposed to ship as earned. I want to use it for my January parties and they are coming up soon it seems! Has anyone else had an issue?

It won't show up on your shipments log.

You have to pretend to do an adjustment, say you don't remember the show number and click on that link and look for the latest "show" number with a G in it.

If it doesn't show up, call HO tonight.

On a side note, double check your submitted shows and make sure both were dated as December shows and submitted in December.

I submitted my second show on the 8th and just got my dish today. I guess the holidays have really slowed them down.

I actually think they sent them out in one or two "batches".

I submitted my qualifying show after the 15th - I think it was the 17th or 18th and I got mine today. (It shipped on the 20th).

I just found mine........

Haha, about 2 hours after I posted this the FedEx lady brought it to my door. Sorry for the complaint and thanks for all the replies.

That's just how things work. As soon as you mention something about an item being late or missing, it turns up. ;)

1. What is the difference between the Sa Heart Dish and other Pampered Chef baking dishes?

The Sa Heart Dish is specifically designed for baking heart-shaped dishes, while other Pampered Chef baking dishes are more versatile and can be used for a variety of shapes and sizes.

2. Can I use the Sa Heart Dish in the microwave and oven?

Yes, the Sa Heart Dish is safe to use in both the microwave and oven. However, it is not recommended for use on the stovetop or under the broiler.

3. How do I clean and care for my Sa Heart Dish?

The Sa Heart Dish is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash with warm soapy water to prolong its lifespan. Avoid using metal utensils to prevent scratches, and do not place it in the freezer as it can cause cracking.

4. Can I use the Sa Heart Dish to make savory dishes?

Yes, the Sa Heart Dish can be used for both sweet and savory dishes. It is great for making heart-shaped casseroles, quiches, and more.

5. Is the Sa Heart Dish part of a set?

No, the Sa Heart Dish is sold individually and is not part of a set. However, it pairs well with other Pampered Chef baking dishes to create a beautiful spread for special occasions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tinat51796
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
MORFIA
  • Christ Follower
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
K_Jurich
  • JAE