• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

SA Black Triangles: Limited Edition Discontinued Dishes - $20 Set with S & H

In summary, SA Black Triangles are a limited edition collection of dishes designed by Pampered Chef. They feature a black triangle pattern and were only available for a limited time. The set currently costs $20, which includes shipping and handling. Unfortunately, the set is no longer available for purchase as it has been discontinued. The dishes are safe for use in the microwave and dishwasher. Due to the limited edition nature, returns and exchanges are not available, but customer service can assist with any damaged or defective sets.
Mystik
When they were being discontinued I accidentally ordered two sets, instead of the one set I wanted. I took them out of the box and washed them, and haven't touched them since. If anyone is interested in a set of the dishes I'll sell them for $20, includes S & H.

Hey!!! fellow New Yorker....I'll take them, [email protected]. Email me the info & I'll send out the money today.

Ginger

On my hubby's computer right now, can send you an e-mail when I get upstairs on mine.

Ok.......thx!!

did you get it???

1. What are SA Black Triangles and why are they limited edition?

SA Black Triangles are a set of dishes that were designed as a limited edition collection by Pampered Chef. They feature a sleek black triangle pattern and were only available for a limited time.

2. How much does the SA Black Triangles set cost?

The SA Black Triangles set is currently priced at $20, which includes shipping and handling fees.

3. Can I still purchase the SA Black Triangles set?

Unfortunately, the SA Black Triangles set is no longer available for purchase as it was a limited edition collection and has since been discontinued.

4. Are the SA Black Triangles dishes safe for the microwave and dishwasher?

Yes, the SA Black Triangles dishes are safe for both the microwave and dishwasher. They are made with high-quality materials that are designed to withstand regular use and cleaning.

5. Can I return or exchange the SA Black Triangles set?

Due to the limited edition and discontinued nature of the SA Black Triangles set, we are unable to offer returns or exchanges. However, if your set arrives damaged or defective, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • hlaffoon5
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
hlaffoon5
  • toaster_pastry