• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

?S - Updating Contacts in Prep for System Upgrade

In summary, updating contacts on the PWS Customer Connection contacts pages will not affect the information entered in P3. It is safe to make edits in P3 and then sync with the PWS. The Customer Connection contact page automatically updates new contacts to the eNewsletter subscriber list, but deleting a contact in Customer Connection will not remove them from the eNewsletter list. It is important to regularly update contacts in both P3 and Customer Connection.
esavvymom
Staff member
If I update contacts on my PWS Customer Connection contacts pages, and then Sync with my P3, will it revert back to what P3 has it entered as?

or should I be making my edits in P3 only, then Sync with my PWS. The PWS Contacts I know automatically update nightly with my newsletter list.

Per the Customer Connection contact page:

• When you add new contacts to Customer Connection, they will be copied nightly (6:00 pm CT) to your eNewsletter subscriber list, unless you have marked them as Private.
  • However, deleting a contact in Customer Connection DOES NOT remove the contact from your eNewsletter subscriber list. You must go to your eNewsletter subscriber list to remove the contact there.

I just don't want to waste my time, but I NEED to update this stuff.
And I figured I am not alone in this. :D

Ok. Well, I seem to have answered my own question.I did do my updates in P3. Then I synced with my PWS. Tomorrow I will work on adding a couple of people to my Newsletter Group, but I'm going to add them to P3 contacts and select them as my "Newsletter group", and see if that works. I'll check tomorrow night and should see the additions to my newsletter list too.At least I only had about 125 contacts to sort through! But definitely something to keep updated regularly!! I do wish that P3 had a way to tick off the Groups they should belong to when you add them to the contacts....but obviously, that will not matter soon! :D I hope the new way is easy/logical too.

Hi there! From my understanding, updating contacts on your PWS Customer Connection contacts page will not revert back to what is entered in P3. Your edits should be safe and remain in the Customer Connection contacts page. However, to be safe, you can always make your edits in P3 and then sync with your PWS. As per the Customer Connection contact page, any new contacts added will be automatically synced with your eNewsletter subscriber list, and deleting a contact in Customer Connection will not remove them from your eNewsletter list. So, it seems like you can make your edits in either P3 or Customer Connection and they should both update your eNewsletter list. Hope this helps! And you're definitely not alone in needing to update contacts, it's always a necessary task for businesses. Good luck! :)

1. How do I update my contacts for the system upgrade?

To update your contacts for the system upgrade, log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Contacts" section. From there, you can edit or add new contacts as needed. Don't forget to save your changes before the upgrade occurs.

2. Will my existing contacts be transferred to the upgraded system?

Yes, your existing contacts will be transferred to the upgraded system. However, we recommend reviewing and updating your contacts beforehand to ensure all information is accurate and up-to-date.

3. Can I import contacts from a spreadsheet or other external source?

Yes, you can import contacts from a spreadsheet or other external source. Simply click on the "Import Contacts" button in the "Contacts" section and follow the prompts. Keep in mind that there may be certain formatting requirements for the imported file.

4. How do I delete contacts that are no longer relevant?

To delete contacts that are no longer relevant, go to the "Contacts" section and select the contact you wish to delete. Click on the "Delete" button and confirm the action. Please note that this action cannot be undone.

5. Can I add custom fields to my contacts for personalization?

Yes, you can add custom fields to your contacts for personalization. In the "Contacts" section, click on the "Add Custom Field" button and enter the desired information. This will allow you to personalize your communications with your contacts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefstover2
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • jwpamp
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • PChefRenee