• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Top Sellers of the New Season: What's Your Pick?

In summary, the new season's top sellers are the grill basket, cookware protectors, and collapsible bowls.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Since all the backorder issues, I thought I would post to see what products of the new season are your top sellers.

I'll post mine when I get home.

Grill basket

Grill Basket and Pot Protectors for me

Of just the new stuff:
Cookware protectors
Grill Basket
Micro scraper

Grill Basket (I've sold more of those than the mini spatula even!)
Micro Scraper
Outdoor Party Sticks
Collapsible Bowl
Mega Scraper
Master Scraper
Chipotle Rub
Greek Rub
Grill It Cookbook

Mine go grill basket, Season's Best, Cookware Protectors.

Grill basket is on back order, I submitted it with a show today! I dont recall getting an email about it....has anyone?

No email, so it must not be badly backordered. I just submitted an order with 2 on it.

I submitted a show on Monday and it shipped Tuesday or Wednesday. I got an email last night saying that the baskets would ship out today! Not too bad.

My top 3 new products are:

Grill Basket - 13
Pinch Bowls - 9
Cookware Protectors - 8

Last edited:
Mine is the Col. Bowl.

Interesting.....I haven't sold any pinch bowls (people think they're cute though) and only 1 or 2 sets of cookware protectors....and I have been bringing both to my shows.

Becky - I get the same thing on the pinch bowls - cute but don't buy.Mine are: Greek Rub, BBQ Grill Basket and Micro Scraper then a tie for the Chipotle Rub and the Cookware protectors.However, I don't have too many spring shows in yet...

Grill Basket here!

Cookware protectors
Grill Basket
Master Scraper

mine are
Collapsable bowl - 28
batter bowl- 14
grill basket- 13
jerk rub- 11

Becky0216 said:
mine are
Collapsable bowl - 28
batter bowl- 14
grill basket- 13
jerk rub- 11

Wow Becky - you go girl!

The cookware protectors, med. sheet pans and lg. sheet pans were my top 3 of the new season - I hope the sheet pans get figured out soon! :(

i am really suprised the coll. bowl isn't backordered, I sell one to almost everyone who sees is. Now I am gonna jinx myself and they will be backordered soon...

Yes, if you count my host ordered Collapsible bowls with the regular item numbered Coll. bowls, then those are my top sellers since 3/1. I'm loving them! :)

I have a feeling that HO had extra collapsible bowls on hand because they planned for the host special.

What are the top sellers for the new season?

The top sellers for the new season are the Ultimate Garlic Press, the Quick Cooker, the Rockcrok® Everyday Pan, the Deluxe Cooking Blender, and the Quick Slice.

Why are these products considered top sellers?

These products are considered top sellers because they are innovative, versatile, and make cooking and meal prep easier and more efficient.

What sets these products apart from other Pampered Chef products?

These products are specifically designed for the current season and incorporate new trends and features that make them stand out from other Pampered Chef products.

Are these products suitable for all types of cooking and dietary restrictions?

Yes, these products are suitable for all types of cooking and dietary restrictions. They can be used to prepare a variety of dishes, including gluten-free, vegetarian, and vegan options.

Can these products be used by both experienced and novice cooks?

Yes, these products can be used by both experienced and novice cooks. They come with easy-to-follow instructions and are designed to make cooking accessible for everyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gilchrist_pchef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • deanna_g
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Liquid Sky
  • chefsteph07